SubNinjaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

+4
Crystal
Pamizard
Yuta Hyabusa
Osore
8 posters

Sleeping Quarters

Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Sleeping Quarters - Page 3 Empty Re: Sleeping Quarters

Post  Osore Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:39 pm

The Uchiha's slim yet well toned body, got fractured unto small pieces within his very own mind. While the contrast of light and darkness swayed upon his own Image. Like a Dove embracing a raven. Nether the less, he awaited for the new Kunoichi to finish her sketch.

Good way of spending time?
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:42 pm

*after a few minutes i finally finish the picture. "here u go itachi-kun" I said giving it to him "i... uh... hope u like it". I smile, but my cheecks turn into rosy red
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:46 pm

Allowing his former body, to raise up from the Structured window. His lon boned fingered hand, wrapped and grasped upon the Soft layer of paper that she offered to him.

Soon those two rubies Embedded in blood observed, that she had quite the talent. Why did she not draw for comics or such instead of being In a building for Murderers? Nether the less.

Allowing his gaze to shift unto her location, he swiftly departed his Moist lips from one another. To speak.

Quite good. I am impressed Pamizard
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:48 pm

I look at my sketch, biting my lip. I erase a few lines, making her slightly more skinny. Not good enough. When I'm feeling like this, everything must be absolutely perfect. I change the Leaf sign on her headband to a Hidden Mist sign. Not much, but good enough. Then I turn a page, sketching meaningless doodles across its surface.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:50 pm

I would smile "why thank you Itachi-kun I do my best" I would look around, "who shall i draw next. Maybe I'll draw another picture of you Itachi-kun. Unless...... Shark... i mean, Kisame, ur fierce and awesome comrade would allow me to draw him"
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:54 pm

Hidan, who was walking by, saw Pamizard's blush. He let out a wolf whistle and a hoot, continuing walking by.
    I grab a different book, purple coloured, getting bored of drawing. I twitch, ignoring the sudden impulse to irritate Hidan. It's getting into a habit... great...
    I write, my hand moving swiftly across the page.
    I gasp, putting my hands to my throat. My throat aches, like a match was lit inside, slowly burning away. I can't see anything, but my eyes slowly adjust to the surroundings. I'm in some kind of...cellar? The only thing I can think about is drinking... quenching this thirst. Pain bursts from my side, my memories flow into my mind like a tide.
    I was walking down the empty street, my iPod dead and my cellphone out of minutes. It was midnight, and I was too stupid to ask for a ride from one of my friends after the party. I would've done fricken' anything to listen to music then! I could see my breath in the air as I hug my coat closer to me to ward off the Autumn chill. Cursing to myself, I had stopped to turn around as I heard footsteps. Stupid! Now some rapist or druggie is probably following you!
    A gurgling sound had raised goosebumps on my arms. Of course, I was freaked the H E double toothpicks out right then. Worst case scenarios flashed through my mind, my body lying limp in some alley for a hobo or a cop to find. Or I escape, only to be scarred of the memories my whole--

Then I stop, looking at the page. No more words come to me.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:57 pm

I would notice hidan giving me the wolf whistle. I growl at the fellow immortal, bearing my vampire fangs "do that again and i'll suck ur blood" i yelled.
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:00 pm

Hidan laughs, "then I'll sick either Tobi or Yuta on you, so watch your f***ing mouth!" I know it's in good spirit, but I twitch an anger mark appearing on my left sidebang. I don't annoy people too much... only those few who I select. Psh, I'm not an animal. It's called being a tyrant...
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:01 pm

* I would stand next to itachi for a few seconds "itachi" i said, shall i come to you if hidan ever attacks me. I dont he likes me after i said that"
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Yes I presume..

The Shinobi spoke, while his attention was diverted. Not knowing the type of trouble he was placing himself upon. But nether the less, did the Immortal know the insignificant commotion he would put.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:06 pm

* i would give itachi a quick hug. "thank you itachi-kun" i said, "your awesome, as usual" I would yawn "well" i said im gonna go to my room, and take a nice quick nap, with my room with only well... one poster of you on my wall now >>> after finding out someone was in my room last night o.o that um burned my posters and itachi doll. Least i restored it to magic. And if it was u itachi kun that did that, its ok i forgive u. Its not u its me being totally obsessed with you. i hope u'll understand"
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:12 pm

Mhm.....yes I see....

He kept speaking, while playing chess board versus his Shark companion. In half mind he had understood what she spoke, while meanwhile his other half was focused upon the game.

Thus she received something such as half answer. Nether the most, the eye's of the shinobi narrowed while he moved piece by piece.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:14 pm

* i would walk into my room, lay on my bed and look up into my ceiling. I take my Nintendo DS out and once again, Plays Pokemon Platinum. She would catch A Sharpedo and name it Kisame. She then catches a Primape and calls it Deidara, She would then catch the legendary Darkrai, and name it after Itachi*
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:14 pm

I listen to this, closing my eyes as my long eyelashes brush my cheeks gently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQPJKcJkfqU I hum along, my voice barely audible. Hearing a knock, I mess up on a note, then open my eyes to see Kakuzu opening my door.
    "I'm missing money..."
    "What'cha looking at me for? I promise I didn't take any, and I'm not lying."
    "I don't believe you," he says, glaring at my emerald eyes with his own emerald eyes.
    "You don't have to," a shadow throws a pillow at him from the far corner. "Now can I have some peace and quiet?"
    He closes the door, the pillow collides into the wood falling to the ground with a barely audible to human ears thud. A shadow picks it up, bringing it into my thin arms. I look at the ceiling, silently hoping tonight I won't have any dreams about... him. It drives me mad that I don't know my parents' murderer... it drives me nuts that I can't avenge without absolute certainty it's him.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:17 pm

* in my game i would catch a Carnivine and Name it Zetsu. I would then catch a Victreebell and name him Kakuzu. I would then catch a NIdoquuen and name her Konan. Then i would catch NIdoking and name him Pein* "hmm i wonder what that immortal freak should be" i wondered. *i sigh and look at my itachi doll, sitting next to the Kisame doll. I would smile at it then go back into my game
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:22 pm

I get off my bed, walking downstairs I see Itachi and Kisame. I lean against the wall, watching their game. I wonder, is Sushi or Tachi-san winning...? I can't play chess at all, it's... well, complicated for me. ((gtg, bbl))
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:25 pm

* i would stop playing my ds snap my fingers and a book appears. It is one of my fan fictions involving Sonic the Hedgehog and teh Pokemon she created to team up with Link from Legend of Zelda against Ganondorf, the evil Guredo sorcerer." I would write the book, but after a few seconds, i stare at the only Itachi Poster i kept on my wall " I wonder if Itachi-kun is alright" I said. I look at the door. "maybe someone will visit me now ^_^"
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:00 pm

*romes the house bored and wondering what to do*.... so bored and i dont want to cook and hmm.. *grabs radio and heads to the courtyard and does some stretching and after doing that surfs the channels until giving up and checking to see if i happen to have one of my cd's in there which i do* yes .. now what song.. *first song is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX22c226diQ * perfect... starts to dance and do some basic balance training exercises which develop into more complicated ones as i continue to dance*
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:57 pm

I go upstairs, closing my door behind me I head for the washroom. Undressing, I stride into the shower locking the bathroom door. I sigh, closing my eyes as the nearly unbearable hot water stings my skin. I turn the cold water on a little higher.
    7 minutes later -
    Walks out of the shower, I wrap a towel around me as I clear away a patch of fog on the mirror. Running a brush through my damp hair, I wipe away the ugly smears of eyeliner I must have missed with the corner of the black towel. I walk out, heading for my dresser for clothing. I search my drawers for a black tank top and purple shorts, silently cursing when I can't find the shorts. Then I see them, across the room. A shadow picks it up, bringing it to me I slip it on. Then I lie down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling with my hands supporting my neck. I bite my lip, hoping I won't have the nightmare tonight I daydream hoping to fall asleep in the midst of my mind.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:11 pm

*finishes training exercises and heads up to hit the shower before maybe going down to plan for breakfast tomorrow since 1 i am not tired and two well to put it lightly i hopefully will be of use to my friends as healer or fighter or something*... damn it... i feel so useless sometimes... *walks into the bathroom carrying my bath supplies and i go in and wash up and comes out after putting my towel and dirty clothes in the hamper dressed in black loose pj pants and tight fitting hunter green emerald spagetti strap tank top and i am combing out my below waist length red hair humming softly an elvish lullaby*.....
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:06 am

* i would wake up* "Yes" I said its morning. I stretched and got out of bed. I close the bedroom door and change into a sexy black shirt, with a very short red skirt with hearts on it. I would open the door again "hmmm i wonder how itachi-kun is doing" I would walk and notice that itachi's door is open i take a quick peak in and notice him still sleeping. I smile and walk downstairs, hopefully to find food in the Kitchen
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:58 am

*wakes up and gets out of bed and proceeds to get dressed putting on tight black leather pants and my black heeled boots and throw on a tight emerald green top and proceed to the kitchen to make breakfast for the rest of the crew*... hmm what to make today... eggs i think.. and maybe some pancakes... *starts to prepare eggs some bacon and pancakes for everyone and hopeful no one will gripe about my cooking which reminds me hidan has to eat his own food for a week*.... i had almost forgot about that..

Hidan: forgot about what

that i am making you eat your own cooking for a week enjoy

Hidan: WHAT just because i called you a bitch... come on that is not fair

-.-... apologize and i may let you eat my cooking sooner

Hidan: no way..

Fine enjoy burnt food for a week i know you can't cook worth shit
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:51 am

I would start to laugh at hidan, pointing at him and laughing "ha ha HIdan" I said " You've been DISSED" I would then sit down at the kitchen table and take out my DS and Play Pokemon Platinum
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:44 am

Hearing the commotion from downstairs, I smirk. Hidan's going to have it worse tomorrow, since I skipped annoying him today. Turning in my bed, I decide to re-read "Sabriel." A basic book about a necromantic girl, perfectly fits my tastes.
    Quietly humming Phenomenon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St6IomDh_D0 I slip on my black-rimmed glasses, reading only with the dim lamp light on my desk.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:47 am

* i notice deidara entering the room, giving me a dirty look. I smile trying to be friendly. "Good morning Deidara" I said smiling. He completely ignored me and sat down. "sheesh" i said low so he couldnt hear me, "what's with him today. And what the hell did i do to him?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:20 pm