SubNinjaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

+4
Crystal
Pamizard
Yuta Hyabusa
Osore
8 posters

Sleeping Quarters

Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Location : D: IM GIVING AWAY INFO OF THE HIDEO FAMILY SECRET!!!! TnT ok well not yet ^u^

Sleeping Quarters - Page 9 Empty Re: Sleeping Quarters

Post  Ringo Hideo Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:56 am

...After that embarrassing moment with Deidara barging in on us while we accidentally kissed Hidan and I talked for a bit...Hidan: "Anyways...how much do you weigh??" "I weigh 110 pounds numbskull" all he did was laugh and then it was scilent as we stared at each other. Hidan looks at the clock and says "dont you need to go to sleep?" "No, how 'bout you?" "nope" I smiled and then looked at the clock myself...heh...not that late... when I turned back to Hidan he kissed me...this time was for real......well its not that bad...I guess... I start to kiss back slowly...then I pull away from him "H-Hidan-dono..." I said staring at him with slightly wide eyes Hidan stared back and said "What?" then he smirked "I thought you liked me Ringo-sama" And the way he looked at me I kinda spaced out...After a bit he snapped his fingers making me come to and he looked a bit pissed..."Whats that for? spacing out on me..tsk..." "Well I'm sorry! But you know I li--" ...whew...that was close......"Hullo???earth to Ringoooo I know you like wut?" "..hehehe...nothing..." Im so nervous now "Pfft, you know thats a bad habbit you know..." I stare into his eyes again he stared back intensly then he smirks "heh...you must really like..." "EH!! NO I DONT!!!!" I start to panic trying to force the truth away "...why do you-" I kissed him to stop him from talking again...
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:40 am

The next day arrives and i wake up. "Time for more training i guess" i said. I would get up and dress up in swish pants and a sport's team shirt. "I dont want to get my nicer clothes dirty" I said. I would leave my room and walk out i pass kisame. "Morning Kisame" i said smiling. I would then pass Itachi's room for it was open, i saw he wasn't there. "I wonder where Itachi is" i said in thought. I would then head downstairs
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:04 am

*already in the kitchen making tobi his waffles*... Morning pami sleep well? you want waffles for breakfast? or something else...

Tobi: ^-^ waffles are the best tobi likes waffles o.o... tobi will go wake up deidara sempi for breakfast* runs out to go get deidara*

ok tobi but dont death hug him to much be nice to blondie. *zetsu is attempting to steal all the waffles off the plate that i have made while i am turned towards the stove*... Zetsu leave the waffles alone you will get a plate of waffles too just be patient and don't take everyone elses.
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Location : D: IM GIVING AWAY INFO OF THE HIDEO FAMILY SECRET!!!! TnT ok well not yet ^u^

Post  Ringo Hideo Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:20 am

Walks into the kitchen scratching my head and shaking out my messed up haii..."Good morning...."I yawn sits on the ground with a smile on my face "so how are you this morning?"
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:27 am

I am good ringo *smiles mischieviously* so how is everything going with hidan? and do you want waffles or something else for breakfast? *still buzzing around the kitchen cooking food*
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Post  Ringo Hideo Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:32 am

"waffels...waffles are fine.." I sit at the kitchen table and lean my head back and staring dreamly at the ceiling...I sigh Hidan-dono is the best....
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:38 am

*smiles when i hear a slight glimpse of her thoughts but does not say anything more and hands her a plate of waffles* here you are enjoy >.> wake up hidan if you would when you go by he actually gets to eat my cooking this week unless he calls me a bitch again.
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Post  Ringo Hideo Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:41 am

...smelling the waffles I snap out of it "ahh waffles oh has it been this--"I stare at Crystal...."ehh.....????" I just stare wide-eyed at her while stuffing the waffles into my mouth...
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:45 am

Don't give me that look just go knock on his door and tell him breakfast is ready... that is all you have to do you dont have to kiss him or anything if you dont want to >.> *puts more waffles onto a plate and hands them to zetsu and then starts making more* hidan will be out here fast enough he can't cook worth shit.
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Post  Ringo Hideo Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:49 am

...still staring at her I managed to say "Yea well...knocking on his door is the problem....and getting him out is also a problem without me going in..." I cough "GAAKKK!!!! CHOCKING!!!!!!!" I just sit there not really bothering anymore...
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:58 am

lean forward and cough... and fine i will go wake him up... *walks off to go wake up hidan* HIDAN *pounds on his door* GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED FOOD IS READY *walks back to the kitchen as hidan comes in five min after i woke him up* ^-^ see ringo problem solved
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Post  Ringo Hideo Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:02 am

...seeing Hidan sit beside me I move to sit on his lap and as I do he says "WHAT THE F**** YOU DOING?!?!" I smile "your in my spot" let the staring contest being I stare into his eyes...
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:08 am

*snickers at hidans antics*... XD hidan... XD... *snickers more and continues to cook*..
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:08 am

I would arrive in the kitchen. "I must eat quickly" i said, " i am going to train myself again, so i can impress Itachi. So just give me what you got"
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Post  Ringo Hideo Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:14 am

...I wont stop staring at him till he moves so I can bug him some more...Hidan sighed "Your pretty annoying Ringo-chan" "Same with you b****" I smile...after a bit he moved his lips to mine h-h-holy crap...I start to kiss back a little...
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:17 am

I would see hidan trying to kiss Ringo. I sigh, wishing it was me and itachi that was kissing each other." "can you two plase stop" i asked, "your making me wish itachi was kissing me." I would sit down and hit my head onto the table
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Post  Ringo Hideo Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:21 am

...Hidan pulls away and I know he is about to swear at her to I cover his mouth with my hand "hehe...sorry and if you want to kiss Itachi then why dont you?" I make it so that it appears im staring at Hidan...
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:23 am

my eyes would go wide and i blush "because" i said, i dunno if he has feelings for me yet i mean we just became friends and well i want to impress him since well........ Im an Uchiha just like him. I would blush even redder, "i want to impress him" i said, "my love for him is too strong"
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Post  Ringo Hideo Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:27 am

...I think for a bit..."Ok you got me there...I dont know anything about the Uchiha..." I now stare into Hidan's purple eyes..."Hmph..." I wonder if you stare into a shringan something will happen"STOP TRYING TO MOVE HIDAN!!!!!!" I shouted in his ear...
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:29 am

I would use magic to make my own breakfast. I would eat it, everyone watching me. After i finish i get up. "You two can get back to ur little lovey dovey thing" i said, "I'm going outside to train." I would leave the kitchen and head outside.
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Post  Ringo Hideo Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:33 am

...Hearing her say "lovey duby" I shouted after her "HEY! ITS NOT MY FAULT!! ITS HIS!!! HIS DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!" Then as I try to run after her I fall and hit my head on the floor...ouch...dammit...I dont think I can move...
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:38 am

I'd look back at ringo i'd sigh. "U didnt have to yell i'm sorry" i said, "im just going through alot lately. I dunno when i shall reveal to itachi that i love him. Well i'll be back in an hour or so." I left
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Post  Ringo Hideo Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:44 am

...I hear you but yea...im like a veggies right now...hehheh..I feel someone pick me so I'm guessing it was Hidan "God she looks like she is a satue haha" f*** you Hidan...
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:29 am

I would return 2 hours later. but something terrible has happened to me. I walk into the kitchen, everyone looking at me. I was all brusied and scarred everywhere. I fall to my knees. "I was... attacked.... while i was training" i said, weakly. I would start to cough out blood. "Where.....is....Itachi" i said, "i need........h..h.."i would then collapse onto the ground.
    Pranav007
    Pranav007

Post  Pranav007 Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:43 am

I was in the kitchen seeing her down... i get up of my chair and turns her on her back and use healing jutsu LV3... after a few seconds she regains conciousness... " are you fine" i say bringing a glass of water...

I hold her by her head lifting her foward a bit and hands her the glass..."Here U are"...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:58 pm