SubNinjaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

+4
Crystal
Pamizard
Yuta Hyabusa
Osore
8 posters

Sleeping Quarters

Pamizard
    Pamizard

Sleeping Quarters - Page 7 Empty Re: Sleeping Quarters

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:57 am

After an hour passes, i have returned into the hideout. "I think i had enough training" i said. I would walk upstairs and see deidara. "gosh" i thought, "I wish he didn't hate me just because i have sharingan and that i might be an Uchiha." I would sway my orange red hair off my face and walk pass diedara. I passes my room just to see how Itachi was doing. I used psychic to look throught his door, seeing him still sleeping. "good" i said to myself. "he's still sleeping i hope he doesnt get nightmares. I would walk back into my room and lay on the bed. I would yawn and fall asleep
    xDeidarax
    xDeidarax

Post  xDeidarax Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:06 am

Hearing her, I snicker. I walk down the hall, seeing Yuta's door ajar. I've always wanted to know why Tobi likes this room so much...
    I walk in, looking at the many bookcases and hand drawn art on her walls. One whole bookcase is devoted to notebooks that seem to have writing, and beside that there is a hand drawn poster of all the Akatsuki members in nearly perfect detail. An artist, hm? Wonder what he take on art is, then I feel a tap on my shoulder.
    I turn to see emerald green eyes boring into mine.
    "What are you doing here, Deidei?" She asks.
    "Thought I saw Tobi run in here, un."
    "I think he went to Konan's room," she leans against the frame of the door.
    "So, what's your take on art?" I ask abruptly as I was just about to leave.
    "Art?" She looks like she's searching for an answer. "Hm, well... art is better lasting for a long time as well as in a single fleeting moment. People come from all around the world to see a painting that's been here for a hundred years, but people remember art that disappears just as it was made more often too. In my case, I think art is better written down, like a painting, lyrics or a novel. And--- I'm ranting, aren't I?"
    "No, not at all. I never heard anyone say that, yeah." I turn, walking out. She's... different.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:10 am

after a few hours i finally wake up. I would stretch and yawn. "im bored" i said, "maybe i'll just stay up here all day. I would put my Ipod in my ears and play my music. I take a pen and paper out and start to draw
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:13 am

I blink, wondering why Deidara asked that. I lay down on my bed, taking out the book "Brisignr." I quickly lose myself in the pages, finishing about 49 of the pages in 20 minutes. I shift my position, laying on my stomach as my neck begins to hurt.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:21 am

I would stop drwing and take my headphones off, turning off my ipod. "Might as well play video games now" i said. I would turn on my wii and play Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 again. I would go into single player mode and chose Itachi (as usual Razz) And i would fight 10 random people picked at a time.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:23 am

*walks into the house and sees tobi* hey tobi enjoying traveling with deidei >.> *flicks deidara in the forhead* how goes it blondie staying out of trouble i hope..*walks into the kitchen to make some food for the rest of the crew*
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:26 am

I would finally finish beating the last character, which was Sasuke. "If only Itachi were here to see me kick his brother's butt as him" i said. I would shut the game off. "Ok im getting hungry now" i said. I would shut my TV and game system off and walk outside. Before heading downstairs i look toward itachi's room. I would smile. "i better be more careful wtih my sharingan like he said" i said, "i dont want to let him down." I would then walk into the kitchen. "Hey Crystal" i said, "what's cooking today im starving from training myself with sharingan. I never knew mastering the Sharingan would be hard work"
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:30 am

Spaghetti cheap and easy >.> i am hungry myself working on developing a new jutsu... not going very well either... but any way just help your self garlic bread will be done soon and after i eat i am heading back out to train
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:32 am

"I wonder if Itachi-kun likes spagetti" I said serving myself. "Well i just tryed to master Amaterasu near itachi's window. I almost used it too much, and well he told me to not use it too much. Think i can get him to train me?"
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:37 am

perhaps makengo sharingan is difficult to master even i have not mastered mine yet... and the thing is with mine... due to my elf healing abilities if i over do it i wont know how bad until i actually go to the point of passing out and usually that is for an hour at minimum ... but the elven sharingan is more advanced... it takes years of practice to master the basic sharingan of elves i am still stuck on my makengo... thanks to being an elf it wont make me go blind if i over use it... but then i have to work with the bykugan as well... and i am working on developing my own trying to activate the bykugan and the sharingan at the same time...
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:40 am

"I wonder if my psychic can prevent me from getting blind too" i said, "being a psychic is a powerful thing. It's like having a second being combined with me. I bet with it i can master almost anything. Maybe i can be more powerful then Itachi himself, which i dont want to do since well i love him and all. I hope i can make him proud of me." I would sigh and start to eat.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:47 am

which ever you think works hon... >.> hang on a sec TOBIIIII ZESTU DINNER SPREAD THE WORD..
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:49 am

My elbow would lean against the table, i would take a fork and twittle the spagetti around. I would sigh, thinking about Itachi.
    xDeidarax
    xDeidarax

Post  xDeidarax Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:50 am

Tobi hugs me from behind, squeezing me. I just itch to blow him up. "Tobi... let go, un!" Then I'm flicked on the forehead by the red head Crystal. What's with all the red-heads lately, un?? "Hmph." Was my answer. Tobi's arms just squeeze tighter.
    "Tobi's enjoying traveling with Sempai!"
    "Let go!"
    Tobi lets go just as a clay bird was about to blow up in his face.
    "Tobi feels abused," Tobi turns to Yuta's room, upstairs. "YUTA-CHANNN! SEMPAI IS ABUSING HIM AGAIN!!"
    "Stop yelling!" I cry.
    "Deidei, stop abusing Tobi, that's my job!" Her clear, elegant voice carries downstairs as if she was here.
    "You wish, un." I mutter.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:52 am

I would look at deidara and just laugh at him. "ha ha" i said. I would make a small doll of him appear. I would take some gravy from my dish and smash it into the doll's face. "that's what u get for hating me" i said
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Location : D: IM GIVING AWAY INFO OF THE HIDEO FAMILY SECRET!!!! TnT ok well not yet ^u^

Post  Ringo Hideo Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:51 pm

walks around in a hall lalalalalalallalalalalalallalalalal walks into a wall "c***..." well at least hidan wasnt there to see me walk into a f****** wall
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:52 pm

I would continue to abuse the small deidara doll with my food. >.> "U stupid blondie" i said outloud
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Location : D: IM GIVING AWAY INFO OF THE HIDEO FAMILY SECRET!!!! TnT ok well not yet ^u^

Post  Ringo Hideo Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:07 pm

I hear someone say "...blondie" so i guess that someone is bugging the hell out of Deidara ...I wonder wuts up... "...poor blondie..." I accidentaly say aloud...
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:15 pm

hey ringo spaghetti is ready. BLONDIE... FOOD GET TOBI AND YUTA
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Post  Ringo Hideo Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:20 pm

"ehh.....i dun eat spaghetti..." i looks around "ehh...i dun havta eat..." eh...no i dont eat at all...ok i do...i have a thirst for blood...haha not at all...im talking to myself in my head...sad... i hang my head down
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:20 pm

I would throw the deidara doll on the ground. It is splattered with spagetti
    xDeidarax
    xDeidarax

Post  xDeidarax Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:36 pm

Seeing the doll be thrown down, a piece of spaghetti falls from my mouth. "Hey, don't do that, un!"
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:45 pm

I would look at diedara and growl at him. I would then continue to eat my dinner.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:45 pm

yo blondie dinner is ready get it before tobi and zetsu get here and eat it all *walks to the kitchen table with my food*
    Pranav007
    Pranav007

Sleeping Quarters - Page 7 Empty The Return...

Post  Pranav007 Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:46 pm

-The return-

I return after an investigation... injured and tired from a battle... I walk my way passing on the dusty path to Konoha... Its been 2 years... my fame, my reputation, they were all gone... 2 years and i was forgotten...

I entered a modern Konoha... it had surely changed... my memories of Konoha no more matched the new one... I walked my way in, greeted by 2 youngs fellows at the gate... probably the new guards... probably greeted by kindness... I continued my way... my masked face lowered... I suddenly stopped... admiring the faces of the new Hokages engraved on the monument mountain... Konoha had surely changed along with forgeting me... but i wasn't sad as i remembered few joyful memories... "Naruto, you succeeded...", I thought watching at his face on the mountain.

I walked my way to the Memorial Stone, visiting Obito,... "it's been a long time, Obito", i stood, my hands in my pocket, my head lowered..."I completed my mission and for the thing I went there... it was a success after all..."
    My attention was drawn to a name, at the far end, it read... "Hatake Kakashi"... "so as such I am considered dead".

I turn myself away and move opposite to the Memorial Stone... heading to the training ground... my first training ground where I had trained them, "Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, Uchiha Sasuke..." I remembered our first meeting as a tear rolled down my cheeks, "Uzumaki Naruto, am sure you surpassed me leaving me far behind...", "Uchiha Sasuke, you have achieved your goal and ...", "Haruno Sakura, you should be making a perfect Tsunade by now..."

This generation has really got the Will of Fire..."Iruka you were right... the next generation will always surpass the previous ones and the Will of Fire would surely be passed..."

I get up and go on towards the Gate... I come accross Sakura and Hinata... they surely have grown... more womanly and more powerful... I also observe Naruto at the window of the Hokage Office... as always maybe reflecting a new way to bring Sasuke back...

I leave the Gate... but i suddenly hear a call, "Kakashi-sensai..." I turn back and to my surprise, Naruto stood there... "You are leaving without meeting us, Sensai..." was his response... I stood there wordless against the fact that he surely had matured....

"Maybe I can't stop you, but will you please eat at Ichiraku with me", Naruto said... I followed him to Ichiraku... and watched him as he sat down... "You surely changed, Naruto..." I replied... "Ya, eveyone has to one day..." he answered...

"Where will you go now?", Naruto askeed as I was leaving... I stood there for a moment, the clocked seemed to have stoped... I didn't have any answer so I moved on... I passed the gate and headed for nothing.

Few days passed,...

My wound though healed, was still aching. It seemed to be a fresh pain every seconds... I could neither stay in Konoha nor stay idle,... My reputation had to regained and I know that sooner or later, it will resurface searching for destruction and if I stayed longer in Konoha, I wonder what dissaster would I have caused...I could neither live a honest life nor a Konoha Shinobi life... My fate had once more been decided,...

As I head towards the Akatsuki basement, I wonder about their reaction, probably not as shocking as it would have been 2 years ago, with my reputation tarnished, I could do nothing but expect something from Akatsuki...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:53 pm