SubNinjaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

+4
Crystal
Pamizard
Yuta Hyabusa
Osore
8 posters

Sleeping Quarters

Pamizard
    Pamizard

Sleeping Quarters - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleeping Quarters

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:52 pm

I would sigh and watch itachi turning away " i knew he doesnt like me" i said tears falling from my eyes. I would look at him again and then walk away.....
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:56 pm

*walks out of the kitchen and into the courtyard and unsheathes my swords and starts to clean them annoyed at hidan and kakuzu because they can't clean up after them self muttering to self* -.-..... i cook when i am bored can they respect that noooo they cant help even a little no they have to be slobs... -.-'''' *starts doing some sword moves rag sitting aside forgotten*
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Painting his nails with care and grace, the Shinobi’s Crimson Eye’s swayed hatred from a Ruby to another, the sweet silence was once again. Disturbed by the a brute training, caused by one of the newest Members. Crystal it was? The Shinobi’s ribcage enlarged, released a small sigh unto thin Atmosphere. What would he give to have perhaps some signs of peace? Nether the less, soon his porcelain facial features began to be entangled by the Sweet fresh air.

While his raven hair bang’s swayed from left to right along with his Pony tail.

Ah….perfect..

Awaiting for the Purple colour Nail’s to dry upon the Atmosphere, he retrieved the small Scroll, with a sweet movement he opened it and began to read it. A small interest…..just like reading a book.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:08 pm

I would look at itachi, never taking my eyes off of him. I would close my eyes and open them, revealing my sharingan. "HOpefully he wil notice i have sharingan too" i said, "i really want to be friends with him, but my obsession with falling in love with him is consuming me."
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:13 pm

*sighs some of my frustration relieved and i get the feeling that someone is out in the area with me i turn rapidly to see itachi reading a scroll noticing pam in the corner* .. *walks over to itachi after sheathing my swords and eye the scroll curiously before reaching to my book that is sitting right beside him and then walking off to a tree and jumping into it and start reading red hair being teased by the breeze*
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:17 pm

Letter by letter, the Scroll began to enlighten the Mood of the Shinobi, what contained within the Scripture? Nether the less, the Sun was once again blocked by another figure. Who might it be this time? Allowing his facial features made of porcelain to raise up to the skies above, a girl stood staring down upon him? Did she wish anything…. A few second’s of silence had passed between these two. Curious his cortex had turned out.

Within the grasp of her eye’s, the resemblance of Sharingan could be seen? But something did not distort her figure quite right….that crimson colour had been replaced by Purple taints? Nether the less, the Shinobi’s moist lips departed from one another. Simply to speak the very following.

Can I help?
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:18 pm

I would shrug my shoulders "oh well" i said "in time he'll like me and be friends with me." I would take my DS out and play Pokemon Platinum
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:27 pm

Witnessing how the Red haired Female vanished with a book upon her grasp, while the Sharingan user played upon some type of console. The Shinobi’s book had finished his attention. Thus nether the less, his long boned fingered hand. Pressed down upon the hardened chair he sat upon. His radiating race kept him less preoccupied with the Matter’s at hand. Rotating his torso 90 degrees along with the rest of the body, the Shinobi walked away from the Current room.

No matter how much others wished, his attention could nearly impossibly be diverted. Due to the fact, of the memo graphic pictures of his younger Sibling Soon enough, both Uchiha’s would collide unto a final clash….perhaps to enjoy last moment’s of life would presume to be quite good ?

Where did Kisame place himself?
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:31 pm

Sighs, noticing I ran out of my dark purple nailpolish. Great, I don't have any money left and the only other nailpolish I have is silver. And knowing Kakuzu, he's keeping a close eye on his money after I took some. How troublesome...
    I yawn, smelling a delicious scent from the kitchen I regret eating the omelet.
    I realize I'm bored, and I've decided to go the rest of the day not bothering anyone. Not because I am feeling a little soft on Hidan, actually quite the contrary, but I'm doing this merely out of boredom.
    And this boredom is worse than before.
    I itch to sing, but most likely will be made fun of. I itch to fight, but with none of my fellow akatsuki members. I itch to read, but I finished the 200 paged book of Make-out Paradise in two hours. I itch to... well, I can't place a word on this. I don't know what I want, but I know I need... something.
    I open my windowsill, letting the wind blow across my face I jump out, landing gracefully in a crouch position. Then I stand, my hands in my pockets, knowing that if I go far enough from the hideout I can sing with the wind limiting the range of my voice.
    Getting far enough from the hideout, I lean against the tree closing my eyes.

Sakura hirahira maiorite ochite
    Yureru omoi no take wo dakishimeta
    Kimi to haru ni negai shi ano yume wa
    Ima mo miete iru yo sakura maichiru
    Densha kara mieta no wa
    Itsuka no omokage
    Futari de kayotta haru no oohashi
    Sotsugyou no toki ga kite
    Kimi wa machi wo deta
    Irozuku kawabe ni ano hi wo sagasu no

My voice is quiet at the start, slowly rising yet gentle and completely on-key. My voice rings elegantly, a single ray of sunshine goes over my fiery red hair making it seem like its a dancing flame. (( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PI__HcEP04 )) I stop, listening to my surroundings. All seems quiet, but only a moment later the birds start chirping again. I smile, yet it's only a slight twitch in my small, pale lips.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:36 pm

* i would look at Itachi" "itachi: i said, can we be friends. I want someone who is the true heir of the Sharingan to teach me how to use mine. I hope u can trust me as a comrade" She would smile then look at her DS, playing some more
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:38 pm

*gets bored yet again*... gahhhh *hears yuta singing and i smile and i wander into the kitchen and i see kisame and zetsu and hidan at the kitchen table* hey boys hungry? i was thinkin about making a snack or somethin *starts rummaging around for supplies to see what i can make for a snack like food*... hmmmm what to make....
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:40 pm

Very well….

Without contemplating what stood behind her, his hand did a signal of agreement towards her question, nether the less. A suffocating pain engulfed his frozen heart for a few moments, while pictures of his Sibling kept haunting his mind. Not to be either paranoid or of the sort….but perhaps this Uchiha was not one of the best to socialize with? For he felt most comfortable around his companion Kisame.

Nether the less, something captured his very attention, from an Opened window. A voice echoed out through the Atmosphere, captivating his ear Shells. Step by step the Uchiha prodigy stood by the opened window, observing how the female sang. Interesting…..not many would dare or desire to do such movement.

Hmm
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:44 pm

My ears would perk up and i look at the sky, hearing that song. "i like that" she said, "im just glad its not me that sings my singing is horrible" She would laugh
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:48 pm

*starts to make cookies for the hell of it*... i hope you boys like chocolate chip cookies

Zetsu: yum yum ^-^

Kisame: O.O ... cookies seriously... yum

Hidan: w/e cookies are so overrated... >.>

*sighs at hidan's comment*... w/e hidan *finds a radio and puts it on to this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFYGFH-cEtQ and starts to move around mixing ingredients while semi dancing around the kitchen and humming along in a pretty alto to the song while cooking after throwing on a black apron with a single rose embroidered on to the right breast* the smell of cookies start to flow throughout the house*
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:52 pm

I would look at kisame and lugh. I turn to Itachi. "Itachi" i asked, "I didnt know Kisame liked Cookies? Did you know that?"
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:55 pm

The Uchiha’s face swiftly switched from a location to another, allowing himself to lok upon the voice that captivated his ear shell. Such awkward question? His companion liking made hand delicacies? Perhaps he did, nothing that should trouble the Shino bi at this very moment. Either way, allowing himself to Stand Next to Pamizard, the Uchiha Prodigy tilted his very head to the side. Allowing the Raven hair bang’s to sway unto the side.

Cookies? Would that not be quite infantile… nether the less as the long boned fingered hand Swayed swiftly to snatch one, he departed his luxurious lips from one another. And presume a bite…. Such delicacy indeed.

Not bad. This is quite good…. Try One Pamizard…
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:59 pm

I would look at itachi. "Ok" I said, "i'll try the cookie" I would take a cokie ant eat it "munch munch"
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:03 pm

I sit down, hugging my knees as I rest my chin on my kneecaps. My thoughts wander to my brother, Drago, wondering how he is. Drago and I don't necessarily get together well, but that's only the more reason I want to surpass him. I close my eyes, now just thinking about faint memories.
    I stand, hands in my pockets, walking deeper into the forest I hum to myself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=562ciCBD-2Y as the wind blows my hair slightly.
    Then I groan, catching the scent of an approaching Tobi from the wind. Tobi practically glomps me, I nearly fall but sustain my balance.
    "What~?" I say as I look at the masked figure.
    "Tobi was wondering where Yuta-chan went,"
    "Nao you know." I smile.
    "Where is Yuta-chan going?"
    "Wandering, too bored to do anything."
    "Why not bug Hidan? Tobi will help!"
    "Tempting... but no."
    "Aww!"
    I laugh, putting a finger to where his lips would be. "Go tell Hidan I'll spare him, but he has to worry about Tobi. And... go bug the he** out of Hidan, make sure he knows I won't stop for long."
    "Okay! But Yuta is coming with Tobi!" He grabs my hand, practically dragging me behind him. We reach the hideout, bounding in my hand still taken hostage.
    "Tobi, we're back! You can let go now!" I whine.
    "But Tobi wants Yuta-chan to tell Hidan with him!!"
    "Tobi, let her go, un." Deidara calls from the living room.
    Tobi lets me go, I run into the living room soundlessly tackling Deidara.
    "No hi? I feel so neglected," I say as he tries to dodge.
    "Hi. Happy, yeah?"
    "Not really, but good enough." I let him go, walking to the kitchen as I smell the cookies. "Yum, can I have some?"
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Zetsu: *takes one of the cookie sheets and eats an entire dozen cookies* =E

O.O... *eyes flash angrily and turn black with yellow irises* ZETSU THOSE ARE FOR EVERYONE *grabs zetsu and promptly throws him out into the courtyard away from the cookies and returns my attention to the ones in the oven and i quickly grab out the sheet in there that are done to prevent them from burning and sits them on top of the stove quickly because i burnt my hand* OUCH DAMN IT ALL

Hidan: *laughs at the fact that crystal burnt her hand and earns a hot cookie chucked into his face for his efforts*

*starts cold water and puts my burnt hand underneath to take the edge off of the pain*... ouch... *sighs and pulls out my hand and dries it off and says some words in elvish and a purple aura envelopes my other hand and i place it over the burnt one and the burn heals leaving no trace of it behind* yeah yuta help yourself
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Nibbles on a cookie, suppressing a laugh. Then I turn to Hidan. "Be nice to Crystal-chan," a small, harmless shadow is chucked at him out of nowhere, smoking him off in the head.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:13 pm

I would finish the cookie> "delish" said I, but i can cook better cookies. Im sure sharky... i mean Kisame would enjoy that ^_^. "i would turn my game off and stand up. "I need to get something in my room that wont cause problems. I would quickly run into my room.
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Wonders what she is getting, but shrugs off the question. Whatever it is, I'll soon find out. I sigh boredly, walking to my room to retrieve my notebook. I draw in it, feeling somewhat artistic. Sleeping Quarters - Page 2 Sachi0
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:30 pm

* I would come back, holding a pen and notepad. I would sit near itachi and draw him. "is it ok if i draw u itachi?" I ask
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:35 pm

Sitting upon a nearby window he was, while the Swift embrace of window made those Raven hair bang’s to swift from a side to another. Someone wished to draw him? He did not really desire to deny it, thus with a small nod of confirmation, his facial features looked to the outside window.

I presume so…
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:37 pm

^_^ "thank you. and don't wory Itachi-kun it won't turn out bad, im quite the drawer em er tracer" I would start to draw him, hoping he will like my result at the end

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:38 pm