SubNinjaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

+4
Crystal
Pamizard
Yuta Hyabusa
Osore
8 posters

Sleeping Quarters

Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Sleeping Quarters Empty Sleeping Quarters

Post  Osore Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:04 am

In life, no matter how tough a man or woman are. They will always need a location to sleep. Nether the less, so do these Missing Shinobies.

After battles and Difficult missions, such location is like paradise. Will you understand their Difficulty?

Or will you interrupt them in their Sleep? ((( Your own Funeral if so )))
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Sleeping Quarters Empty Re: Sleeping Quarters

Post  Osore Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:10 am

Stay Still Kisame!

A cry of rage was heard, as by the door, blue skinned man withstood the Gigantic pressure from the Beast that lingered outside.

Countless bodies clinged to the floor, their eyes sapped from all life and energy. Their life span had been driven away from the life stream, meanwhile a man Ran up the structure of the building. Time clicked and none he had to loose, as sweat ran down against his skin, the voice of his Companion echoed in affliction. Step by step he came closer to the edge, placing his hand on such corner he impulsed his body allowing his Eyes of pure madness.

The Hidden eyes of the legendary Uchiha. Hatred that never ceased to pump from a marble to another, the strong wind brushed to caress his smooth skin while ripped apart cloak was now covering the few places he was bleeding from.

Step by step he came to have a better vision of the Iron Beast. 4 Tailed abomination that destroyed all in it's path, a Mission that many perished to take control off. As the Shark man's muscles where at the brink of pain and suffering the Uchiha Inhaled a Jet back of air.

Mumbling the words ** Katon: Blaze Fire Ball ** A swirl wind where created, surrouding his feet and climbing his leg, the chakra evolution was at present, thus he Exhaled the air, leaving a small amount of Alcoholic Saliva. The connection of hot blazing temperature between his two fingers derived the Fire that was created to circulate and amount unto a GIant Blaze Fire ball

HURRY UP!!!!!!!!

....damnit...almost there....just a little longer....

As the whiskers of fire where now embeded, Itachi stretched out a palm, retracted his muscle and arm, thus with a swing forward the Blaze Ball was sent with Fury consumin Oxygen as it's fueled. Creating a Catastrophic Explosion as it made contact with the Monster's skin, allowing the Earth to feel the remorse and Pain that this man was going through.

With such shock wave sent, the building he was standing upon lost structure, making the floor below his feet crumble and shatter, delivering the Uchiha with an Ultimatum of making an Insane Jump forward landing on top of the Damaged beast, The blood splattered across the field, leaving a new painting to be recognised.

The hot temperature above kept dihadrating both him and Kisame. Now that the creature was more then distracted, a blissful counter measure was made, for the Exctasy and hormones of the Shark man had imploded within him, creating none else but A muscle improvement, his jaw increased size while the Red Veins circulated arund his Eye pupil. Walking outside and retrieving his Blade, an incredible amount of speed was made leaving the floor he once stood upon crushed

DIEEE!!!!

Coming from above, Itachi's eyes widened as he did a back flip to retireve his body from the top of the beast, allowing his Vision to witness his Companion's strong blow making the Beast Contract in severe pain. They have been fighting this Abomination for several hours, allowing time and space to witness, letting the Sun above to laugh upon them,

The empty blue skies smirked for soon the Corruption came from the corners of the earth, spreading their Dark desiese, splashing darkness upon the sky. Leaving none more then Depression, thus the lapis lazuli colored tears infested the Earth below. Giving the shark man a grin between his jaws, it was time for the final blow, thus he decided to do a show of hand signs that the Uchiha had done the same.

Both invoking hungry sharks made of pure water, their teeth able to penetrate any metal, their detemination stronger then Iron Will. They rushed and exploded in contact with the Iron beast. Invoking so much pain unto his body, but unto falacy of both companiosn the beast collapsed unto the floor.

Have we killed it??

Impossible..... let's just wait to retrieve the body..

Hey Itachi..... what is that on the....

LOOK OUT!!!!

With a leap Forward he pushed Kisame with his Shoulder, the Blast that reprived from under the floor, penetrated the skin and the left rib of Itachi, making him collapse unto the floor in pain. His sharingan indeed saved him from such fatal blow, as the beast's mechanical sound now arised it's foot raised ready to Crush the Uchiha under it's path

GRRR!!

In front of the Damaged one, the Shark man stood and raised his hand's up once again withstanding the power of the beast, it's pressure increased by every minute, bringing Kisame to his knees, the floor under him crushed from so much force. Nearly to the bring of disarray, the Uchiha opened his left eye and left his right one closed, bringing two fingers near his moist lips, a few words where spreaded

Dark flames.....amaratsu!!!

The unholy flames of Oblivion, ignited and spreaded through the Mechanical beast, such devouring pain that no heart would withstand. These flames ate so much, that many would wish for suicide, maintaing the Left eye open, a huge blast of pain spreaded through out, making his eye twitch, and from the very corner blood spread out. Indeed this Uchiha was crying, crying from his suffering and never ending battle with the Beasts of the Never lasting Cosmos.

As the flames damaged the monster from the Inside out, he closed his eye lid making the flames cease and the body of the Beast wearer reveal. With a hand he held the wounded area, with another he held the bleeding eye. Indeed it was a weary battle, and thus he had became unconscious, all became so blurry as the rain caressed his roughed up skin

Itachi.......

Itachi........

Itachi.......

Wake up

Wake up .....

wake up .....

That same voice kept echoing within the Skull of the dormant one, while the Sun rays caressed his eye lids, was it all a dream? Or was it all for real.... did such event occur, or was it all fantasy. It was soon to be found out, it echoed....echoed....never leaving him alone... few pictures... holograms flashed... dead bodies lingered unto the floor. Crying out for revenge, his mother was now scorned while the father Impaled.

Why should he desire to care? They where worthless and nether less could they care for this Body and soul, thus his eye lids woke up from the idiotic nightmare, to witness his companion with a Grin above his facial features.

Kisame......

Man your alright!! I was scare for ya for a minute. You really saved my neck!! Come on Pein as an encounter with us soon.

I see..... very well. But I will go later.
    Alright Make sure to get Sleep Itachi.
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:38 pm

Tosses in my sleep, kicking off my covers.
    The masked man with a golden katana nears my parents... I try to scream but I can't. No sound will escape my pale, soft lips. Everything feels real, even how my mother is clutching me to her chest. I've had this dream... many many times...
    Slash. I close my eyes fast enough to not see my fathers' head be lobbed off, but I can hear the body hit the floor with a thud.
    Another slash. I scream. My mother bursts into black flames, keeping them away from me so I don't get harmed. I know she was hit in the temple by a golden senbon or something similar, because she fell to the ground.
    I kick again, groaning in my sleep as sweat trickles down my forehead.
    This was when I found I could leave my body. I released my spirit, my ghostly infant form invisible to the dragon slayers' eyes. He assumes I'm dead, and walks out.
    I wake panting, a scream nearly emitting from my mouth. Deidara and Tobi are surrounding my bed, Tobi looking like he's deciding to poke me repeatedly or not. Tobi is wearing his regular uniform, but Deidara is only wearing sweat pants with his hair down. I realize I'm only in a tank top, my face goes bright red as I pull a pillow over my slim form.
    "We heard screaming, yeah."
    "Is Yuta-chan OK?" The both say at the same time.
    "U-uh... yeah... I-I'm fine..."
    "You've been having nightmares a lot, Tobi doesn't think Yuta is okay."
    I force a smile, which actually is quite believable. "It's nothing," but of course he doesn't buy it.
    Before he can argue, Deidara grabs the back of his collar dragging him out. "She's okay, we can go now, un."
    "But Tobi wants to make sure, Sempai~!" Tobi whines.
    "No!" Then I hear shouting as they walk down the hall, then Hidan's voice saying 'shut the Dam up.'
    I sigh bringing my knees to my chest. Last time I had nightmares Itachi told me to tell him, well I guess I should. Slipping on black and red striped shorts, I walk down the hall to his room. Knocking on it, I wait for a reply...
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:44 pm

I would enter the room give to me by the Akatsuki. I would start to take out my posters of Itachi and Place them on my wall. I place my itachi doll on my bed and places the Dolls of Deidara and Kisame in a doll box. I would shut my door and jump onto my bed and falls asleep, holding the itachi doll close
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:12 pm

Every shackle that remained imprisioned upon the body of the Missing Shinobi, it was nothing more then a Token delivered by the Slaughtered Family. Nether the less, as the Shark Mutated man exited the room, his Small Irisis observed how the female advanced toward’s the room his Companion was upon. Without any hesitation, his Tower Torso stopped upon their own tracks, allowing his Rough Edged Cheek’s to face towards her. Departing a lip from one another, a Monotone voice compilated the thin air They breathed upon.

Just do not Push it......he just arrived from a Battle field. Lucky me and Him are still alive....

Non threat but some sort of advice, allowing those word’s to corrupt the atmosphere, he surely knew she understood. Thus once again, the Shark Skinned Male began to walk like a robot programmed, for non the less within the Cubicle, the Missing Nin got his Shattered body from the Matress.

Soon.....

Hollow word’s escaped between the Luxurious lips of the Perfected being. As those long boned finger’s wrapped around a yellow flask, Four yellow capsules where retrieved and Slid within his mouth. Allowing none the less, the saliva to slide them down his Throat. Both Crimson Irisis observed how his body weakened by the day, a shame for a perfect being had his own life span shortened by nothing more then a Carnaged desiese.

Moving his torso 90 degrees, the Raven hair bang’s swayed majestically while the well toned body, acquired some clothing. A black Coal baggy pair of trousers, a net fish shirt produced of the Hardest skin, a membership ring and nether the Less those Sandals. The Cloak? For the time being no such thing was needed, finally as his hand acquired Grasp of the 3 Tomoe necklace. His ear Drums captivated the Sound of a knock.....visitor’s? Or was it another Courier from the God? If so.... then this would turn to be quite unpleasant.

Enter...

To his Suprise, both his Rubies embedded in blood, observed and Contemplated how the Female entered the room. If he had recorded within his cortex, she was to Return do to nightmares? Those memo graphic pictures....perhaps they had a meaning? Thus having himself fully presantable, the Blunt graceful porcelain cheek’s did not smile at the present moment.

Give me a Minute....

Both Luxurious lips allowed corrupted word’s to profane the thin air, while swiftly he stepped unto the Room of the new member. Pamizard it was? Nether the less, as the Long boned fingered hand twisted the handle, the wooden door had opened... revealing a disturbing Sight. Several paper based Photographs of himself upon the wall.... a small patch of Sweat began to scroll down his Porcelain cheek. Unto her arm’s a stuffed image of himself? What type of sick joke was this?

Nether the less, he had forgotten an important item within her Room. Thus opening the Wooden wardrobe, another abomination came unto his eyes. As he witnessed a Naked inflatued body of himself. Same hair, same facial features, no clothing..... upon the Copy’s chest the words “ Sex “ was written upon it. The Missing Shinobi began to turn quite disturbed unto this fact, thus stretching his Long boned finger, he poked the ballon Body**

What Kind of contraption is this....

Soon the Ballon Body’s arms opened, embracing the Uchiha in a hug. Without hesitation, he began to punch and ballon Figure...

Let me Upgrade you now...... Let me Upgrade you now......Let me Upgrade you now...

Shut up!! Get of me you freak!!

With no more remedy, the Shinobi’s lips cupped sending a blast of Fire. Sending the Girl’s room ablaze. All the poster’s began to be eaten away, while the Doll on Pamizard’s arms lost it’s hair. Nether the less, the Blow up Doll of the Uchiha imploded sending a wave of wind, that soon make everything within her room go unto ash.....only leaving both Deidara and Tobi dolls standing.

Er......

Acquiring the Scroll he needed, the male went back unto his own room. To look down at the Female. Thus clearing his throat, his ponytail swayed to the side of his shoulder.

So you are here because of the dream correct?
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:14 pm

"Y-yeah..." I look down at my hands, not wanting to close my eyes. Everytime I do, I see the man who killed my parents. I quickly gain posture, not wanting to show even the fear of a mere dream... I hope it's a mere dream. "I'm confused... this never happened before last month, why now?" I say biting my lip. I catch the scent of ash, and a newly extinguished fire. I resist the urge to turn my head to where it is coming from, all I have to do is focus and I can see through the wall onto Pamizard's room. But, yet again, unlike Tobi in the mornings, I have a respect for privacy. But adding to that, a high sense of curiosity and a knack for being quite stubborn.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:39 pm

*searches for my room* >.> ahh hell... how come i keep getting lost...oh hey yuta *sees itachi and yuta and the fact that itachi is bandaged up*.. Itachi... what happened you ok?...do you need healing *amethyst eyes full of concern*... i saw kisame all beat up and i treated him already but you look ten times worse than he does.. *is holding a basket of medical supplies that has bandages and cleansing herbs and salves*
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:07 pm

Turns my head towards Crystal, not bothering to smile. Right now, I feel like I couldn't even if I tried. "Hey..." I bite my lip. "I'm going to try to get some sleep, if I can't I'll go dump water on Hidan for amusement." I turn to Itachi. "I'll talk to you in the morning," walking out, I head towards my room.
    I stop beside Pamizard's room, the scent of ash now overpowering. I feel tired, not even bothering to use my eyes I open the door. And want to know what? I burst out laughing. "Ahaha... aha... w-what happened? You're room looks like you pissed off a dragon... ahaha!"
    I wipe tears away from my eyes from laughing, looking around. O...m...f...j! ((J instead of G :DD) I see a Deidara plushie, extremely detailed right down to Chesty. A shadow picks it up, I hug it against my chest. "IT'S SO CUTE!!" For the moment, all memories of the dream are banished from my mind.
    A voice says from behind me. "What is, un?"
    I turn around, smiling. "You, silly! Pami, how the heck did you get your hands on this?!" I hug the plushie even tighter.
    Deidara blinks, then an expression of horror befalls his face. "Where... did you get that?"
    "Me? It's Pami's, hope she doesn't mind."
    "Deidara... that plushie is getting closer to second base then you ever will." Hidan says as he goes towards the washroom.
    An anger mark appears on Deidara's head. "WHAT, HM?!"
    I laugh, a shadow placing the plushie back at its former place. "Deidei-kun, shush. You'll wake up the whole house."
    He juts his chin out stubbornly.
    "Look, if you want to get to second base Pamizard or Crystal I think are single, ask them."
    His face goes bright red, no, crimson red. Another anger mark joins the other. "I... don't... want that... hm."
    "Wait, you're into guys? Why didn't you tell me!" I hug him tight. "It's okay if you swing that way, I don't mind!"
    Hidan laughs from the bathroom.
    Deidara scowls, not bothering to push me off. "I don't like guys! I'm straight!"
    "Hm, okay... but still, if you ever---"
    "Shut up, will you?" He pushes out of my arms, walking away.
    I call after him, feeling a little sorry."I was only joking... forgive me?"
    "Maybe."
    I appear in front of him, causing him to nearly trip over me.
    "I want a yes or a no. Please?" I pout.
    "Fine... un."
    "YES!" I death hug him, then let go as I stride to my room swiftly.
    As soon as I fall down onto my black sheets, I fall into a dreamless slumber.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:27 am

*I would suddenly wake up noticing that my room was a mess. I gasp and look around, all my itachi posters burned. I look at the doll seeing it without its hair. My eyes would grow wide and i start to cry( "WAHHHHHHHH" I screamd "WHO DID THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I would fall onto the floor and weep, and weep...... and weep"

After 5 hours of non stop crying and screaming, i finally come to my senses. "whatever" i said, "i just hope it wasn't Itachi that did this, even if he did, i'll still forgive him, i love him too much. Bah i bet it was shark face, maybe he doesnt like the fact that i am in love with his partner. I'll do something horrible to that shark man soon enough"

* I'd close my eyes and open them, revealing my Sharingan.This sharingan is not like Itachi's, it is more dark purple. I would use Sharingan and my magic powers to restore my room but this time taking all the itachi posters down, leaving my favorite one up. It has an Image of Itachi removing his Akatsuki cloak,

Sleeping Quarters 080301-2

I would then restore the doll's hair and place it next to the Kisame and notice the Deidara doll is missing "Oh well" I said, i guess yuta took it while i was sleeping she can borrow it ^_^" *I would set up my TV and Nintendo wii. "Tomorrow" I said, "I will start playing Pokemon Battle Revolution and Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2." I would then go back to sleep but wake up again to see the naked pic i have of itachi on the dresser. "HOLY FUCK" she said "WHOEVER BARGED INTO MY ROOM SAW MY DRAWING OF ITACHI NAKED DX. Eh oh well "takes it and puts it in a secret safe. I would then lick the safe and go back to sleep*
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:58 am

I wake with a groan, everytime I move my neck it hurts. I must have been sleeping the wrong way, because I'm quite stiff.
    I get up, doing stretches to stretch out my tired muscles. Yawning, I go to the small bathroom. I look in the mirror, my pale, soft skin seems to glow slightly in the sun that's filtering in. I blink, if I wasn't used to my hair seeming like flame at times I'd think my head was on fire and I was numb from something.
    I run a brush through my hair, letting it fall straight to my waist. Then I place my Jashin pendant on, it hangs just above my chest only hidden by the tank top.
    I brush my teeth, then I wonder: how many tooth brushes does Deidara have?? He must have at least four... one for Mouthy, second for Lefty, third for Righty, and fourth for Chesty.
    Unless...
    If he doesn't brush his teeth I'll scream. And last time I screamed, I made my window crack slightly. Well... okay if I scream while using my demon, things tend to smash that are glass. But if I'm in normal form, people just tend to get very annoyed and a earache.
    Then I move onto my eyeliner. I'm not much for makeup, since naturally I look like I'm wearing it from my long eyelashes and emerald eyes, but I like it anyway. I apply the black eyeliner, making my eyes more defined and well... beautiful.
    I admire my heatshaped head, my perfectly white and straight teeth, my porcelain skin, my soft lips. Normally people say demons are horrid, but I guess in their human forms they can look beautiful. I never noticed this before picture day in Sungakure. I always believed that when the girls called me fat I was, and that it wasn't just because of my chest. I always believed that when they said I was ugly, I was. But on that day, I noticed that people do lie. Many, many people in this world do. But I'm the one who can believe those lies or not.
    Then I slip on my sakura-style shorts (purple, CHAA) and the fishnet T with a black tank top over it. Then I put on my fishnet armbands that reach my elbow, then my black ninja sandals. I look at my indented Sand Village headband, lying there abandoned on my dresser. I put it on as a headband, similar to Sakuras', and then my Akatsuki cloak.
    I look at my reflection with mild interest, not bothering to check myself out like Hidan does every morning. (When Hidan and I argued a lot, Leader-sama chained us together for a day and a night to work out our problems. Lets just say that I dyed his hair pink, and then I got a pink sidebang. It washed out easily for me, but for Hidan not so much. He still has a fading pink dot on his right side of his silver hair.)
    I walk out of my room, hoping that I don't have to cook again. I would have burnt myself numerous of times if I wasn't partly immune to fire. Walking into the kitchen, I see Kakuzu counting his money. No one is cooking.
    "Aw, no one is cooking today?" I say, when he ignores me I pick up a dollar. A tentacle wraps around my arm. "Let go, or I'll burst into fire..." He obeys with a grumble and a moment of hesitation.
    "If you're hungry, go make yourself something to eat."
    "Mm..." I snicker, going into the pantry. I decide to make myself an omelet, thinking about the dream last night.
    "Stop daydreaming, you're going to burn it."
    "Who cares what I do and don't do," I snap, then notice that actually I might have burnt it if I didn't snap out of it.
    I sigh, shaking my head as I sit down to eat. "Hey, Scrooge, what time is it?"
    "My name is Kakuzu, and it's 7:01am." He says, his emerald gaze not leaving the stack of money.
    "But nicknames are fun, and that must be why no one is up."
    "Not really, a few are watching TV, a few more are training. Pamizard is in her room, I think Itachi is too."
    I sigh, knowing I could see where everyone is but respecting their privacy. I finish the omelet, placing it in the dishwasher I get up to go to the training field.
    I appear behind the dummy, charging a lesser Fury Blade in my hands. "FURY BLADE!!" I shout, going faster. The dummy is cut in half by the fire version of Chidori, burning with the flames that are still on it. I'm trying to train to use this faster and charge it faster, if I need it in a tight situation.
    Then I practice taijutsu against a dummy that I haven't yet destroyed, being careful of my natural immense strength to not destroy it in a single blow.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:56 am

*I would wake up 5 hours later after the little mishap that happened in my room. I would stretch and yawn> "ahhhhh what a nice rest" i said, looking around "I guess before Pein-sama has a meeting for us... if there is one, I might as well keep myself company." I would then open the door and look outside, i see Itachi's room open "I wonder if Itachi-kun is up?" i said smiling "I guess i'll leave my door open for anyone who wants to check on me>

I would then walk toward my TV and turn on my wii. I place the disc for Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 into the console and start playing. I would chose Vs Mode and Player vs computer. In the character select, I chose Itachi as the one i want to play as and my oppoent i chose was sasuke, his own brother. "I hope Itachi-kun comes in and see's im kicking his brother's ass as him since im so AWESOME at being him" I would giggle and blush, just thinking about it"
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:01 pm

I soon tire of training, itching for an actual battle with a skilled shinobi, not a training dummy that I could burn at a moments glance. I walk back inside, going upstairs heading for my room. What's that noise...? It sounds like fighting... but mechanized fighting, a video game? I turn, going towards Pamizard's room. I reach the door when I hear her say: "I hope Itachi-kun comes in and see's im kicking his brother's ass as him since im so AWESOME at being him!"
    I supress a laugh, walking in. "Nice game, mind if I join? I own at being the Hyuugas,"
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:04 pm

*I would give yuta a second wii remote* "Ok: I said "let's be a team and kick some tail or we can go aaginst each other. Of course I'll be using Itachi. Hopefully he likes me for being so good at him" i blushed then i hid my face into the pillow on my lap, hoping not to become too embarrassed
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:24 pm

I pick Hinata on the game, choosing the Third Training Field as the battleground. "You know, you don't have to be embarassed over liking Tachi-san. Just be friends with him, then when you think you're ready ask him." I smile at her.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:32 pm

I smile softly "Maybe he will uh see us play and well maybe he'll like ask me to be friends." I look down "But" i said, "what if he was the one that burned my room down last night just because i had so many posters of him and the doll? I would look out the door seeing deidara walk pass by us. I laugh "well deidara's up" I said, "too bad he's not in this game but he'll be the new one coming out soon."

I close my eyes then open them revealing my purple Sharingan showing my eyes to Yuta "This is why i wanna be with itachi" i said "I have Sharingan just like him. But i dont know how to use it properly hopefully he can teach me to use it. And well if i impress him enough he might like me more then just a friend. For now, I use it mainly to help with my psychic powers"
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:16 pm

*wakes up shortly after 11am since i tend to be a night owl and stay up late into the night*....*yawns and walks to the bathroom to brush my teeth and tame my well below waist length red hair* =.=.... *sees hidan fussing over himself in the mirror* ...you have got to be kidding me... ZETSU HERE BOY .... *walks into the bathroom and promptly throws hidan to zetsu for a chew toy and shut and lock the bathroom door*... *i then take a quick shower and brush my teeth and come back out refreshed and looking much more awake*... hmmm food.... *swiftly heads for the kitchen and starts making french toast for breakfast the smell wandering up towards the other rooms of the house*...
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:06 pm

I bite my lower lip. "I don't know if it was him, but I don't know really any other fire users in the akatsuki other than Ringo-chan, Itachi-kun and myself. I think Leader-sama can, but I doubt he would do that. And I know I didn't..."
    Then I hear a shout what sounds like "f*** no!! Get the plant the f***o away from me!"
    I turn my head towards where it comes from, focusing so I can see through the wall seeing Zetsu emerging over Hidan. I burst out into laughter at the sight.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:11 pm

Zetsu: *munching on hidan's ankle and drooling all over him* =E... nom nom nom nom

FRENCH TOAST IF ANYONE WANTS IT *made enough for everyone once i start cooking i don't usually stop unless there is enough food for everyone*... if you gripe you can start making your own food...*says that as kakuzu was looking at the food with suspicion i ignore him after that comment i made and serve myself up a plate and walk off towards the dinning room table and pull out a book and start reading it*..
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Location : D: IM GIVING AWAY INFO OF THE HIDEO FAMILY SECRET!!!! TnT ok well not yet ^u^

Post  Ringo Hideo Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:14 pm

walks in...see's through the wall...h--hi--hidan!!!!! NOOO!!!!...ok calm down...breath deeply...GOD DAMN THAT F****** PLANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! my hidan....er....i mean poor f****** hidan looks away and starts walking in some random direction
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:14 pm

I'd put my wii remote down. I would hop onto my bed and snap my fingers. An entire breakfast, pancakes, hash browns, and Orange Juice would appear on my lap on a tray. "Num num" I said. I would eat my breakfast happily
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:23 pm

*absorbed in my book has the title witchling on it paying no mind to the glaring i get from hidan*

Hidan: -.- fuckin bitch you threw me to the cannibal plant

call me a bitch again and zetsu and tobi get your french toast and two if you did not take so fuckin long to preen yourself in the bathroom i would not have thrown you to zetsu in the first place *sips on a mug off hot tea ignoring the glare i receive and resume reading my book*

Hidan: *walks out mumbling and gets some french toast and eats at the kitchen table*
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Location : D: IM GIVING AWAY INFO OF THE HIDEO FAMILY SECRET!!!! TnT ok well not yet ^u^

Post  Ringo Hideo Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:39 pm

walks into the kitchen not paying attention then walks into hidan...hidan: watch where your f****** walking!!!
    "h-h-h-hidan!!! ERRR!!! SORRY!!!! wait....DONT BE SO F****** MEAN TO ME!!! YOU BITCH!!!!" ok now im pissed off! walks away from him to get some cheerios and milk...
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:44 pm

I would finish my breakfast in my room. I start to head out. I turn to Itachi's room and see's him sleeping. I crept into his room quietly, bringing in a tray of breakfast for him. I would place it near him and walk away quietly not waking him.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:49 pm

*starts to pick up dishes and wash them* -.-" seriously does no one person besides tobi know how to clean up dishes...

Kisame: *sees crystal semi ticked goes and gets the dishes i used and brings them too her* >.> good food by the way

oh thanks and thank you for cleaning up after yourself... *washes all the dishes as kisame walks out*
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:50 pm

A rusty squeak was released, as the Long boned fingered hand Twisted the Handle upon the Wooden door, from within the Cubicle the Prodigy of the Uchiha came out from his compartment. Only to witness that across his own room, laid the room of the Comrade Pamizard. With a blissful Passover, his hand swayed gracefully sending a Wave towards her direction. Nether the less, the Shinobi desired some fresh air….

Even though he had returned from a battle field, he desired some time for himself perhaps? Thus having the scroll unto one of his pockets, the Fellow Missing Nin sit by the Balcony that gave access to the outside. Quite convenient to have a few wooden chair’s by the Blazing Sun. Thus as his posture descended, from his left pocket a small Nail Varnish had been retrieved.

Hmm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:20 pm