SubNinjaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

+4
Crystal
Pamizard
Yuta Hyabusa
Osore
8 posters

Sleeping Quarters

Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Sleeping Quarters - Page 4 Empty Re: Sleeping Quarters

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:49 am

Deidara barely acknowledges her, only an "un" as a response. He goes to the pantry, grabbing some cheese-puffs.
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Location : D: IM GIVING AWAY INFO OF THE HIDEO FAMILY SECRET!!!! TnT ok well not yet ^u^

Post  Ringo Hideo Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:00 pm

I went to the door of my room and just stood there...I'm somewhat embaressed...walking into Hidan-kun like that...WHAT THE F*** AM I SAYING!!!!...eh.....not my fault he is cute... I felt my face go hot so I figured I was blushing so I slammed my face on my door and left myself leaning on the door.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:44 pm

*after making tobi a snack to prevent him from eatting all the candy in the household i wander around looking for a spot to read my book witchling and relax before i lost my cool for the last time and beat the crap out of someone or worse*... i swear to god... if hidan pisses me off one more time i am using a shrinking jutsu on him and feeding him to zetsu.....-.-""".. damn it i need to calm down *sits my book on a bench and stands on the thin back of the bench on one foot in perfect balance and close my eyes and start to sing in a alto clear and precise and in perfectly with the songs melody https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hVZ6RG17u8 *
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:06 pm

I would watch deidara snicker and walk away. I would take out pen and paper and start to draw me, beating the shit outta Deidara for his bad attitude. I would then draw Itachi watching me hurt deidara, with a smirk on his adorable face watching me do my business
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:33 pm

*continues to balance on the back of the bench raising the foot i am not standing on into an arabesque still maintaining my perfect balance eyes are closed and i am in deep meditation*.. ...*still humming a song to myself to keep focused*
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:56 pm

I would see deidara entering the kitchen again, i finished the picture of me kicking his ass before he looked at me. I make it invisible with my magic.

I would then snap my fingers and a tray of food, pancakes, cereal, and sauages appear, with tea. I would take out a note and write "To Itachi, enjoy the breakfast i made you, From Pamizard" I would place it at one spot of the kitechen table not being occupied by anyone
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:55 pm

* continues to do the dance moves on the back of the bench edge ignoring everyone who watches me as i meditate to control my fury at hidan and trying to not remember the pain of having to kill my brother and other members of my family after watching them kill my parents and my older brother and sister*......i need to keep in control..... focus... *does a arabesque perruate and switches feet and balances on my other foot to give my other leg a break*
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:04 pm

I walk downstairs, humming November https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXuihs8lvXM to myself. Looking for Ringo, hoping that we're assigned on a mission. I'm getting sick of being so idle. With her nowhere in sight, I decide to go to see if Pain-sama has anything for me to do.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:51 am

The next morning has arrived in the Akatsuki hideout. I am the first to wake up. I would look around and notice something. The Kisame doll was missing. "what the" i said, "Where the Dam is my kisame doll." I would get up and quickly change with magic. I would exit out my room I notice Kisame. "I bet he stole it and hid it from me" I siad, "He's going to get his shark ass kicked later" I then look at deidara walking from his room to the bathroom. "Maybe Mud face did it" I said, "oh well i'll ask around later" I would head down to the kitchen
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:38 am

I wake up, still fully clad in my ninja outfit I realize I must have fell asleep while daydreaming. I just wanted to relax, but I guess I needed sleep more than that. I get up, smoothing out the wrinkles on my outfit I look at the akatsuki uniform hanging in the closet. I-I gave Kiba-kun up... w-was this worth it? As I put it on, I brush my white hair out of my eyes gently. Then I look at the black nailpolish on my bedside table, deciding to paint my nails later.
    I walk downstairs, fidgeting.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:40 am

I would sit down in the kitchen table, Looking around with a dirty look. "i wonder who fuckin stole my kisame doll" i said. "I swear if Deidara, or hidan, OR kisame took it >.> they'll be asking for an ass whopping. I might as well have their blood too MUHAHAHAHHAA" I would smile bearing my vampire fangs. "But wait" I said, "I can't hurt kisame, He's itachi-kuns partner.... if i do hurt kisame then itachi-kun will hate me. So i'll let Kisame off the hook. As for the other too, NO way hose."
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:48 am

I come down, a Kisame plushie in my arms. "U-um, Pami sorry if you missed it, I meant to return it last night before you went to bed." I scratch my head, adopting a Kakashi type of pose. "I sort of fell asleep, but here." I hand it to her, when I see Kisame down the hall my cheeks turn slightly scarlet.
    W-why do I always have to like the animalistic ones? I love animals, but I don't even like sharks. But other fish are c-cute.
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Location : D: IM GIVING AWAY INFO OF THE HIDEO FAMILY SECRET!!!! TnT ok well not yet ^u^

Post  Ringo Hideo Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:59 am

I sink through my door and into my room...
    "F*** YOU HIDAN!!!!!!" I slap my hand across my face opps i said that out loud... i go to grab my sketch book and i grab my mech-pencil.......maybe this will help... i start to draw
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:58 pm

*comes into the kitchen from being out and around the courtyard gathering herbs and i hang those up to dry outside in shed*... >.> hmm now for lunch *walks into the kitchen and starts to cook stir fry and ignores hidan drooling at the kitchen table he still gets to cook his own food for a couple of days unless he apologizes*......*humms a random song as i cook hoping that everyone does not mind me taking over some of the cooking responsibilities*
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Oh thank you Rii *i take the doll back. I would go back into my room and place the doll next to teh itachi doll. I would walk out the room and see Itachi coming out of his room. "Morning Itachi" I said waving at him, smiling
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:48 pm

*** As the day passed by, Uchiha would find the Location crowded. Which turned to be unpleasant towards himself, less privacy. Perhaps his very own room, would deliver the peace he desires so much?

Step by step, the graceful Shinobi had placed his long boned fingered hand, by the handle of his wooden door. With a push in, there it was. the majestic bedroom he was bestowed with. Nether the less, within time and space. That same door had closed, leaving silence to blisfully enrol within his very own ear shells. Perhaps to read a book?

From the desk top, a small scroll had been retrieved, with a yellow colour upon it's cover. Soon the shinobi's body had relaxed, while the door had a sign ... """ Do not Disturb. """
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:51 pm

I would notice the do not disturb sign on itachi's door. "oh" i said, he needs privacy, must respect that. "I smile and walk back into my room. "I'm bored' i said, "i'll Play Naruto Clash of NInja Revolution 2 on wii now" I would turn on the wii system and play the game. I would go to the character screen, "hmmmmmm" i said, "who shall i pick...." I am thnking long and hard
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:55 pm

** Tick tock....tick tock...the clock passed by. As the mind of the Shinobi began to flow....like a measured Cup tilting to the sides. Throwing the Scroll unto the side, his eye lid's closed. Allowing his fragile mind, to contemplate the Pictures....images....smiles...and hugs that his brother had gave him.

Why did the world produce such an act of cruelty? Forcing him to wage war....when within himself. All he wanted, was peace....and tranquility. Nether the less, he soon fell unto a harsh sleep.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:00 pm

"I wonder what Itachi is doing" I said to myself, focusing on the tv, still deciding on which Ninja to be. I would then look around. "OH I KNOW: i said out loud, but not loud to bother itachi "Why didint i think of that" I would chose Itachi as my character and play.
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:07 pm

*** Who ever had not disturbed him. The Male shark, soon passed by the room, where the Kunoichi Pamizard took rest. His sharp blade teeth could have been seen, for his lips bestowed her a smile. **

Having fun ne..... well i am going to see How Itachi is doing. I will play with you after....

*** As he spoke, the Tower body moved swiftly, like a heavy battalion, he ignored the Sign which did not allow non to disturb.**

Hello there Itachi. Enough Sleeping, come on!
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:11 pm

I would then laugh a bit. "Kisame whants to play with me eh. Well then think he got what it takes to be himself in a video game." i would laugh and play some more
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:15 pm

*** In a fracture of split second's the Shark man, would instead come out with Black Coal skin. Due to the fact, he had interrupted the Shinobi's sleep at the most awkward time.

Nether the less, as Kisame approached Pamizard's room, his Eye brow had raised ever so slightly. Like a beast looking upon the prey, step by step. He had sat down upon her bed, to look at the game.

I disturbed him at the wrong time.....hmm game looks good.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:16 pm

*climbs up a tree and jumps into my bedroom through the window and lands gently on the ground not making a sound*.... i have a feeling that itachi is asleep below me.. O.O.... *sees zetsu and hidan going through all my stuff*.wtf are you two doing....

Hidan: O.O.... umm ummm *was looking for a cook book in my underwear drawer*...

...*my voice drops to a cold tone*... get out.... now....*eyes flash and change to a black sharingan with yellow dots and my hair turns pure white*.... get... the...fucking... helll out... of... my room....

Hidan: O.O...eep...*runs out*

Zetsu: O____O ... *has one of my socks hangin out of his mouth and runs out behind hidan*

*shuts my door when they leave hair still pure white eyes flashing angry and cold*.... well it has been awhile since i have been free..... interesting... *laughs evilly but quietly*... this should be entertaining to say the least *pulls out a flute and plays eerie music that would wake even the dead*
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:19 pm

I threw an extra wii remote to Kisame. "Ok kisame" I said, Have fun being you. We can either team up and i be itachi or we can also play each other
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:21 pm

*** the Shark Shinobi's controller was plugged unto the console, thus he had pressed versus. Perhaps a bit to much of adversary?

Nether the less, allowing to character choose. He picked himself which was quite awkward, while the Uchiha's ear's kept picking annoying noises all across the building. If this would continue at such pace...perhaps to dispose of all the Rat's would take the job done?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:36 am