SubNinjaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

+4
Crystal
Pamizard
Yuta Hyabusa
Osore
8 posters

Sleeping Quarters

Pamizard
    Pamizard

Sleeping Quarters - Page 5 Empty Re: Sleeping Quarters

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:26 pm

"ok fine" I said, not choosig itachi, instead i chose Bando. I chose the location of where to battle. The game starts
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:31 pm

** In a couple moves, it seemed he had won. For his own suprise...how could such a monster as himself have any skills? Perhaps Cover's of books do not show what lays within.

Not bad Not bad.....hmmm Maybe I should check on him.

** He spoke, while his eye's diverted to the door. Still same sign, still same mood.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:33 pm

i look at kisame "Oh u wanna check up on Itachi: I said, "can we do it together Kisame?"
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:46 pm

yeah maybe he will go easy on me...

** The Shark man's jaws began to move slightly, due to the fact of his Monotonic laugh. Either way, allowing his tower muscular body to stand tall, he walked step by step ever so closer to the door of the Shinobi.

Thus with a small push, the door was opened, revealing Itachi's body to lay down upon the bed, stretched and graceful. His hair spreaded upon the bed. While those eye lids kept Crimson eye's hidden away.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:49 pm

Behind Kisame i look out from his left side, seeing Itachi sleep. I smile "He's so cute even when he's sleeping" I said to myself. "I would sigh happilly hopefully i don't blush at the site of the handsome Uchiha
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:03 pm

*** Kisame's hand held a shield tight. Something that was made of metal...for he knew what was to come.

In a matter of split second's, the Uchiha's body had raised released a Fire ball that Engulfed the Exit. An explosion was created, leaving the shield nearby melted**

Dam Chill Itachi!
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:10 pm

I would hide behind kisame. "KISAME WTH DID U DO" I yell at him. Fire surrounds my hand and i punch him in the back. "U ANGERED ITACHI-KUN"
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:18 pm

WHAT THE HELL WOMAN I SAVED YOUR SORRY ASS!!!!

** Kisame shouted, not for the fact her punch had made any difference, but for the fact she was not as comprehensive. Perhaps she should learn a lesson or two...thus leaving the small shield to fall upon the floor. He smirked ever so slightly.

Hehe learn to deal with a moody Uchiha..

** After speaking...leaving the Half asleep uchiha to stare upon the Girl.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:20 pm

I would calm down. "I'm sorry Kisame" i said, "Your right im sorry u were trying to protect me >.> my bad" i would look down on the floor, ashamed.
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:24 pm

** The shark man was nowhere to be seen anymore. While half dead Uchiha stretched his body. With a small yawn...his heavy harmonic voice had echoed by the room.

What do you want?
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:26 pm

I would look at Itachi. "oh hi Itachi kun" i said blushing, "kisame and I were just checking up on you seeing if you were ok, and that well nothing bad is happening to you. Well since your ok I"ll leave u alone. *i would blush red and walk back to my room, to let Itachi be alone in his room once again. Hopefully he will enjoy the fact that I care about him, along with the Shark Man himself
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:33 pm

** Her intention's showed at least a remark of care. Thus he took that in account, for as time passed by. The aching body began to arise from the bed it slept. To only stand a few feet away from the mirror.***

Hmm....

** What to do....what to make....so did he though....**
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:36 pm

I would lay upon my bed and look at the ceiling. I sigh and continue to stare. I look upon my door being open, wondering if any one will pass by. I would then close my eyes and fall into a quick sleep.
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Walking down the hall, I nearly bump into Kisame. I look at him, appearing not bothered by his blue skin, shark appearance or how large he is. "Sorry about that," I say in a quiet tone.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:05 pm

After a half hour, i would then get up. I would wak over toward a bench in front of a large mirror. I look into it, but then i get an illusion of itachi on the mirror, smiling at me. I turn around but realize it was my psychic that was doing this to me. Was this giving me a sign that Itachi will finally fall for me and like me? I sigh and continue to stare, looking at my reflection with Itachi's handsome face, peering back at me.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:10 pm

*walking out of my room pure white hair fluttering behind me and cold chill filling the air as i walk by my eyes cold and emotionless*......

Kakuzu: oi... you going to cook dinner *pokeing me with a tendril*

*looks at Kakuzu with my sharigan that is black with yellow dots*... such a foolish request as far as i can see you are perfectly capable of making your own food *starts to walk off but he stops me with a tendril*...... *i eye him my eyes flashing dangeriously*... remove that tendril before i remove it and some other apendages as well
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:39 pm

i would still stare at the mirror with itachi's reflection looking bk at me. i would suddenly grew wide eye, for i was about to have a psychic vision.

I saw myself looking at my bed. I would hear a voice and turn around, seeing Itachi before me smiling. He walks up to me and pulls me close to him, giving me a hug. He holds me tight. I look up at him and he looks back a me, taking his long cold hand and stroking my face with it. He was about to inch close to my face, closing his eyes, probably wanting to kiss me but....the vision ended right when that was about to happen.

I look around my room. Was this vision i just have going to happen in the future. Should i tell Crystal or Yuta about my vision. I ponder at this.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:01 pm

*walks out into the courtyard white hair fluttering in the wind my cold gaze sweeping over everything i see*.... hmmmm i think it is time *starts to do hand signs and gathers a bunch of energy and i open a gate way to another land as i step towards it about to walk through*

Tobi: o.o Crystal-chan what are you doing.... why are you leaving tobi does not want you to leave tobi wants a snack please fix tobi a snack

-.- make it your self and i was only going to the land hidden in the mists i will return later

Tobi:... tobi does not want crystal-chan to leave

*eyes flash coldly*... don't get in my way...
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:06 pm

I would go find Crystal. "CRYSTAL" I said, "I just had a psychic vision. I think something cool is gona happen with me.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:18 pm

*looks at pami with cold emotionless eyes that are black with yellow dots that is my sharigan... white hair fluttering in the wind*...so.... and i care.... why?
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:36 pm

o.o "um cause well u know i like itachi-kun" i said, "and well i think my vision is telling he might actually fall in love with me"
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:56 pm

nice... i guess... and tobi... get off of me... *black aura surrounds me*... i want to leave let go

Tobi: nuuu tobi is a good boy and crystal-chan is a nice girl... *sniffles* T^T dont leave tobi...

ah..... hell..... fine.... i will stay for a time... *eyes flash amethyst and then go back to black and yellow sharingan*
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:19 am

I would toss and turn in my bed, for i was in a dream....

It was the same as my vision, but different. I would hear "Pam" and i turn around, seeing Itachi. "Itachi" i said. He would then walk up to me. I wonder why he's doing that, and like the vision, he pulled me close to him, hugging me. "your so sweet to me" he said, "i want to give you a reward." I would then look up at him, he looks back down at me. He takes his right hand and stroke my face. He would smile again. "I never knew how beautiful you are" he said, inching his face closer to me, closing his eyes. I close my eyes as well, and i suddenly feel his cold lips pressing against mine. I would wrap my arms around his neck and we kissed for a while. After he pulled away we walked to my door. "Now for another reward" he would close my door so no one would see.... then... he walked back toward me, removing his akatsuki cloak... then the dream... faded away.

I would wake up "HOLY TOLEDO" I shout. I would scream really loud in happiness. 'HE"S GONNA LOVE MEH" I said. I would get out of bed ans dance in my room.
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:49 am

I wake, hearing "HOLYTEDO" being yelled from the other room. Relieved for an interruption to my nightmare, I get up to see what happened.
    Opening Pamizard's room, I see her dancing. I raise a red eyebrow. "What's got you so happy?"
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:40 am

"Omgawd Yuta" I said, "I had this like coolest psychic vision dream ever. It has to do with me and Itachi-kun"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:57 pm