SubNinjaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

+4
Crystal
Pamizard
Yuta Hyabusa
Osore
8 posters

Sleeping Quarters

Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Sleeping Quarters - Page 6 Empty Re: Sleeping Quarters

Post  Osore Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:19 pm

*** As the blissful day by passed the Area. The shinobi's body could be observed on the outskirt's of the village. Where none knew the location....a quiet place where Training could be pressured.

Step by step, his body and the One of his shadow stood a few feet away. Their communication was Mute, but within they knew what to do.

Nether the less, as the Real Compilation spread his leg's, those luxurious lips had cupped, while oxygen turned unto a Fire stream, rotating unto a sphere.

Objective? To try and withstand such might.....would come in handy on fight's with Fire Users. Soon as the Fire sphere was blasted, the Ground shook and nether the less Crushed under his feet.

Hmm
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:28 pm

"meh i need to get some fresh air" i said. I woul dleave the hideout and find a spot, not noticing i was near wher itachi was doing his training. I would sit beside a tree and close my eyes. I float in the air a few feet from the ground. I woul start to meditate, and think about the dream i just had
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:40 pm

*** Stretching both his hand's, a barrier of Blue chakra covered the Uchiha's very own hand's....within a matter of seconds. An impact was made, for he held the brutality of the Fire Sphere.

With the impact made, the tree's received a rage of wind. While the Uchiha held the fire ball with quite difficulty.. **

To much Power....

** With a swift manouver of hand's. the Fire ball was purged away while it consumed nature. A few damage's would make no difference right?
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:45 pm

As i continue to mediate i sudden get the image of my dream again. I would watch the same thing again, Itachi hugging me close, then inching his lips toward mine. I would start to feel a headache and suddenly fainting, makgin a loud crashing sound against the hard earth
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:42 pm

Just before she crashed, I had looked out the window. A shadow slows her fall, I appear next to her in a blur.
    "You k?" I blink, a shadow helps her up.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:16 pm

* i would wake up* "yuta" i said, "I was meditating and... i had that vision with itachi and me....and i fainted....."
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:04 pm

*after a day of being evil i am back to my normal self with red hair and amethyst eyes and hidan still refuses to come near me*......damn it..... all to hell i am just restless and can't get rid of it... *walks out to the training ground and watches itachi for awhile*... hmm... interesting... *starts to train with my lighting chakra and focusing it attempting to make it into an actual sword of lighting*... *the lighting is purple in color and it is more like the chidori but slowly it changes into another form more like a katana*...
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:02 pm

I would walk back into my room and lay on the bed. I would look up at the ceilings. I would suddenly hear voices in my head. It was definitly Itachi....

Pam.........Pam..... Your... Beautiful....... I........ never........knew........how much........ you care about me....... I.......love........you.......let.....me be the one to protect you.... and love you......

I would hold my head roaring and groaning in pain
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:12 pm

I sit on my bed, raising my pale hand as water filters out of the poors. Using my precise chakra, I manipulate it so it's floating. Sharper... more precise, closing my eyes, making the water sharper. Then with a flick of my wrist my eyes flash open, the water is sent across the room embedding in the wall. Then it falls to the ground.
    Getting up, I inspect the wall. The water punctured the wall two inches deep. I smile slightly, a mere twitch in my lips. Opening the door, I walk towards Kisame's room.
    S-should I ask him to train me? He seems to be great in water element jutsus, and I'm a water element. I need training... but... w-what if he says no? I knock on his door. "Um, Kisame?"
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:29 pm

I land in a crouch position dodging the shinobi's flurry of taijutsu, doing a hand sign I leap into the air. "FIRE STYLE: PHOENIX FIREBALL JUTSU SEVENFOLD!!!" The six shadow clones and I release three medium-sized fireballs each directed towards him. Just as he is going to jump in the air to dodge, a single shadow wraps around his ankle without him knowing. I let him dodge the fireballs, keeping the shadow hidden.
    Ringo... come on, just hurry the f*** up already... I think, bored of this fight already. Ringo and I were on a mission for the eight-tails jinchuriki, but I ran into a shinobi on the way. Ringo is somewhere around here... but where?
    The shinobi appears behind me, his fist coming towards me in an upper-cut punch. I knew he was there, only through allowing the surrounding shadows to act as my eyes. I catch his fist, squeezing his fist I release concentrated chakra. His fist is crushed.
    Then as his foot comes towards me, the shadow attached to it squeezes. I smirk. "Shadows may be by your side through almost anything," it pulses. He nearly cries out in pain as his leg is crushed from the pulsing shadow. "But like all they turn on you to be your worst enemy."
    I do a one handed hand sign, white fire engulfing the enclosed fist I'm holding. The shadow on his leg bursts into black flame, I back flip away from him landing in a crouch position.
    A kage bunshin appears behind him as he tries to put out the fire, hitting him on the neck he falls unconscious. He slowly burns away as the ever-burning black flame engulfs him whole.
    "You know, Yuta-tama... you shouldn't play with your opponents like that." Ringo appears behind me.
    I sigh. "Where have you been??"
    She doesn't answer.
    We head back to the Akatsuki hide out, having the information we need.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:34 pm

*is standing on one foot on the thin back of the bench out in the courtyard focusing my power in the lighting katana that i am trying to make*... focus.... almost.... *gets it almost made but then it flickers and dies*.... shit.... *tries again*
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:20 am

I would be in my room holding my head "I CAN"T TAKE THIS ANYMORE" I shouted out loud, "I MUST TELL ITACHI IM IN LOVE WITH HIM." I would cry very loud, hoping that he.... will enter the room
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:11 am

I jump at the yell, looking up at Pamizard's room. Kisame still hasn't answered... sigh. I bite my lip. H-he probably doesn't want anything to do... with me... I look at his door before me, turning to walk away.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:17 am

At a moment i stopped crying "What am I doing" I said to myself, "if i continue to torture myself, I'll never be able to win Itachi's heart. I must be patient for time will come..." I would exit outta my room and see Rii. "Oh hi Rii" I said, "how are u today?" I would smile
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:24 am

*** Soon the Uchiha could be seen walking within the Headquarter's with none less then His companion Kisame. After a Long day of simple battles and mindless puzzles.. **

I seriously hate when we have to go out like this.

Hmm I agree Kisame.....

** Never the less, they Both walked, to end up going within the Room of the Uchiha, the Shark man closed the door behind himself,and sat down by the Desk **

What now?

Well We shold relax for awhile isn't it.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:27 am

I would notice Kisame and Itachi entering their room. "heh" i said, i guess they came back from whatever they will do. hmm I guess i'll go outside and do some training with sharingan.

I would head downstairs and head outside. I would walk to a spot near where Itachi's window is. I would look at a tree and activate my sharinan. "Perhaps I shall start with Amaterasu" I said. I would stare at a tree. I would move and twitch my eyes. Suddenly an explosion sound was made and the tree went up in Purple Flames.
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:29 am

I smile back, only a mere twitch in my lips. "Hello," I reply. "I'm okay, trying to get used to here... you?" I find myself surprised I didn't stutter.
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:31 am

Hmmm not bad....yet not enough...

** The Uchiha's very own Dormant Sharingan, observed how the Young Girl propositioned her techniques. Meanwhile the Shark man's head popped out of the Window. And never the less he laughed. **

Man if you use that stuff You will kill everyone Haha. You better get some advise of how to control that s***.

** Itachi's eyes looked upon his companion, quite funny but never the less he spoke. ***

Just let her train.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:32 am

Rii didnt know i already went outside to train my sharingan. I would look at another tree and use Amaterasu again, making yet another exploding sound. I would go on my knees and pant. "I think i've done too much" i said, collasping onto the ground.
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:35 am

** Allowing his 3 tomoed Sharingan to observe, how the Girl used the Mangekyo sharingan, in such foolish way. The Male's body stood up, allowing his head to pop out next to Kisame. Both moist majestic lips departed from one another, while his VIsage ever graceful**

Stop using it so much....or you will end up blind. Which I believe you do not want to

** Kisame's lips turned unto a smirk, as he head outside to see Rii by the door. **

Huh?
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:37 am

I would wake up and look at itachi, looking back at me. "Oh hi Itachi-kun" i said standing up, brshing away the dirt from my clothing "i guess you saw that. I guess ur right, i shouldn't use it too much. Perhaps i should learn how to control it better.

I would look at the two burning trees and use a Water POkemon move to wash away the purple flames.
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:44 am

** The Shinobi's lips curled unto weak faint smile, for he then entered his very own room. And began to read, his favourite hobby indeed it was***

Hmm...

* Thus as time passed by, his tiredsome eye's began to flutter unto a slumber**
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:48 am

I see Kisame, bowing slightly to him. "U-um, I was wondering if... y-you could train me? I-I already," trying to stop stuttering, I try to talk again. "I already know water prison, water missile and water clone technique. I can also use my body's natural water to manipulate it."
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:50 am

I would close my eyes and use my psychic powers to notice itachi sleeping. "I better get to another place" I said, "I don't want to wake him, he must be really really tired. Maybe i'll go train my Pokemon moves now, and rest my sharingan" I would walk deeper into the forest.
    xDeidarax
    xDeidarax

Post  xDeidarax Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:53 am

Leaning against the wall, I notice my clay is running low. I'll have to buy more, un. Wonder what Master Sasori is doing? I notice a red headed girl watching Death Note on the TV, then the Idiotic Tobi goes to glomp her in a death hug.
    "T-Tobi, c-can't... breathe..." The redhead gasps for air.
    "Sorry, Yuta-channn~!" Tobi says, still death hugging her.
    So that's her name, hm?
    "Tobi, let her go." I say, sitting on the arm of the chair.
    "But Sempaiii!" Tobi whines.
    An anger mark appears on my brow. "Now, un!"
    Tobi lets go, running away.
    Yuta chuckles. "Thanks,"
    "No prob, hm."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:46 am