SubNinjaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

+4
Crystal
Pamizard
Yuta Hyabusa
Osore
8 posters

Sleeping Quarters

Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Sleeping Quarters - Page 8 Empty Re: Sleeping Quarters

Post  Crystal Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:03 pm

Kakashi.....o.o......i have not seen you in several years... *red hair flowing behind me and some falling into my face and my amethyst eyes are full of shock and surprise*... i never expected to see you here..
    Pranav007
    Pranav007

Post  Pranav007 Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:51 pm

ya maybe... and maybe not...

Am here to gain back my reputation... through joining Akatsuki...
    Pranav007
    Pranav007

Post  Pranav007 Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:54 pm

So crystal,...

-looks down...eyes lowered- its been a long time since the ANBU right...
    How are you and i hope u've grown more powerful...
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Location : D: IM GIVING AWAY INFO OF THE HIDEO FAMILY SECRET!!!! TnT ok well not yet ^u^

Post  Ringo Hideo Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:13 pm

sits at the kitchen table listening to everyone's conversation "ehh..." think think think think...hmmm I wonder where hidan-dono is... I look around
    Pranav007
    Pranav007

Post  Pranav007 Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:23 pm

I still wonder whether I would get the chance to meet Yuta... my student and ... my beloved... I sincerely hope so...
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:26 pm

Walking down from my room, I see Ringo and go to annoy her. "Hii, Rinego-chan!" I say loudly in her ear. "Watcha doin'?" Chanting I smirk, purposely trying to annoy her. Noticing Kakashi, I smile, my emerald green eyes seeming to light up with inside happiness.
    "Hey, long time no see." I ignore Ringo, not paying attention if she replies to my attempt in annoying her or not.
    I'll bug her about Hidan-san later... I smirk, only a faint twitch in my pale lips, knowing she can read my thoughts.
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Location : D: IM GIVING AWAY INFO OF THE HIDEO FAMILY SECRET!!!! TnT ok well not yet ^u^

Post  Ringo Hideo Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:31 pm

Reading Yuta-tama's thoughts I hit the back of her head as I walk to the knife block on the counter...god Yuta-tama...its Hidan-DONO not Hidan-san...ha...so she noticed the new guy... I grab a long knife and walk in the direction of Hidan's room.
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:34 pm

Catching her hand, I pout. "Rinego-chan, what was that for?" I say in an innocent voice as she walks out of the room. "Have fun with Hidan, just don't be... never mind, I'll bug you later." I decide not to mess with her when she has a knife, I know knives can't penetrate my skin but it still hurts on the impact of the blade breaking. Plus, she knows my weakness...
    Pranav007
    Pranav007

Post  Pranav007 Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:36 pm

Stands there in admiration... it surely has been an eternity... I thought you searched yourself someone else to be by your side... 2years not seeing you... you surely stayed same...

Well I wonder what you did think when I was absent for 2years.... even Konoha thinks me dead...
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:08 pm

"Not really anyone else caught my eye," I wonder silently, Have I really not changed? I wouldn't know anyway, I'm so used to myself. "I didn't think I'd see you again, I never forgot you."
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:33 pm

i am good and yuta... >.> you never told me you trained underneath Kakashi... and yeah it has been awhile since anbu... but i left shortly after joining .... to many people did not like me ^-^" they thought that because i was and elf i would have no true loyalties to the people of the village.... yeah... so i left..
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Post  Ringo Hideo Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:40 pm

Bangs on Hidan's door "Open the door you f****** bastard!!!" I shout still banging on the door till he opened it Hidan: "What the f*** do you want?" I hold my knife up like I'm about to stab him "Nothing much...". Hmmm...That's a good question... I stare blankly at him...Hidan: "Right...you know your as annoying as Yuta right?" I glare at him "Shut up you motherf***** I am so not as annoying as Yuta-tama...she is annoying though..." well...weird conversation... I close my eyes concentrating on something I do not know...Hidan: "What's with you?" I feel him poke my forehead and me falling to the ground with my mind completly blank...
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:45 pm

I snicker, hearing Hidan and Ringo-chan talking about me being... annoying. I'm not annoying... am I? I only annoy Rinego-chan and Hidan because their actions are amusing, and I bug Deidara because... well... I actually don't know. Maybe it's because he's one of the first Akatsuki members I've met other than Sasori-danna??
    I scratch my head, breaking out of my slight daydream. "Yeah, I didn't tell you, Crystal-chan?"
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:48 pm

no you did not .... and neither did he -.-.... you would think he might tell me... considering his family took me when for awhile when i was younger.....and then i worked with him in anbu... *sighs* and you can just call me crystal no need to add chan... *is getting glared at by kakuzu* -.-""""" i told you i was no where near you Fuckin money..... go rot in hell kakuzu glaring at me wont help you find it.
    xDeidarax
    xDeidarax

Post  xDeidarax Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:52 pm

Counting the money, I smile. Just enough for more clay, un. Hiding it in my clay bag, I silently hope Kakuzu won't miss it. But... knowing him, he most likely will.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:08 am

Kakuzu: when i last saw my money you were the closet person to it dont deny it

I did not touch your f****** money you b**** money ass whore.. if i needed money i would go get my own.. -.- sheesh... -.- *Storms off pissed off as all hell*

Kakuzu: O.O....you are sooo gonna regret doing that *follows me*

-.-""""" leave me the Dam alone money bitch before i kick your tendril ass to timbuk to and back
    Pranav007
    Pranav007

Post  Pranav007 Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:12 am

So am I welcome in the Akatsuki???
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:16 am

"You'll have to ask Pain-sama, but you most likely are."
    Pranav007
    Pranav007

Post  Pranav007 Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:18 am

Oh Pain!!!

He's still around...

Who cares though am considered dead... am still as powerful with what i am now... n with what i posses am more powerful way more...
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Post  Ringo Hideo Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:31 am

...I woke to darkness wondering where I was. I started to blink as my eyes got used to the dark. "Where the hell am I?" I said aloud, being answered by a voice seemingly out of nowhere: "Tsk, you know your a lot lighter than you look..." I could feel a pair of eyes on me "oh great...hi b****..." Hidan: "Hey, you know Kakuzu always said that you looked like you would weigh like 160 pounds..." I could feel my cheeks warm up a bit so I guessed I was slightly blushing "THAT F****** B**** CAN GO F*** HIMSELF!!!!" Hidan: "Calm down I didnt agree with him...besides it sounds like he got you pissed a few times before..." I blink for a bit trying to remember the other times..."HELL YEAH HE DID!!!" Hidan: "god your noisy...will you shut the hell up?" "Why dont you b****" Then I sat to find myself face to face with him, with my face now burning. "e-e-e-ehhhh..." I stare wide eyed at him Hidan: "HA! Your blushing." And when he pointed his finger at me I felt like I was going to faint "D-DONT POINT AT ME!!!!" I shouted swiping his finger away from me...H-H-Hidan-dono t-this c-close...
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:40 am

Hearing the constant yelling and audible swear words, I walk over to Hidan's bedroom saying loud "beeps" every time they swear. Trying to hold back laughter as I keep on beeping, I see Deidara walking down the hall looking at me.
    "What are you doing, un?"
    "Beeping, you?" I say in a casual tone.
    He raises an eyebrow. "What are they doing? Don't tell me you aren't looking through the door... I know you can see through things, yeah."
    "I wasn't, but that's a good idea Deidei." I turn to the door, focusing. "Damn, they're pretty close." I smirk. "Never saw her blush that much..."
    Deidara seems like he wants to see. "Anything else?"
    "Not much, any closer and they'll smack lips..."
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:47 am

yeah pein is still around.... and ... i am gonna go train... or something *walks out being followed by kakuzu who is still glaring at me* -.-"""""" rot in hell kakuzu..

Kakuzu: where is my money Crystal

-.- i told you i did not touch your money now leave me the Dam ALONE *walks off*
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Post  Ringo Hideo Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:01 am

...hearing Yuta outside I shout "YUTA THE F*** AWAY!!!"...but then hearing her say that if either Hidan move a bit more that our lips would come together I blushed even more "H-H-Hidan..." I kept trying to talk but my voice wouldnt come through...Hidan: "What? heh..." Reading his mind I felt like I was about to die from embarrasment "THAT IS SO F****** SICK HIDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!" I tried to move but then...our lips came together...and I swear Hidan was just about surprized as I was...Hidan's pertiful purple eyes were as wide as mine...I tried to push away but my body was paralized...holy....c***....
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:06 am

I see their lips go together, and I burst out laughing. Deidara has an anger mark from not knowing what I'm laughing about
    "I can't take it, I'm going in!" When he opens the door, his eyes go wide. "Uh, sorry to barge in on anything..." and quickly closes it. "My eyes, un! MY EYES!"
    I try to stop laughing, wiping a tear from my cheek. "Wow, I'm gonna not look in their direction for the rest of the night."
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:28 am

Walking to my room, I pick up the book that lies abandoned on my nightstand. Laying down on the purple-black sheets, I read.
    Only a few hours later, I finally fall asleep, my book lying on my face not bothering my slumber. Kicking off the covers, I bite my lip in my sleep.
    The masked man with a golden katana nears my parents... I try to scream but I can't. No sound will escape my pale, soft lips. Everything feels real, even how my mother is clutching me to her chest. I've had this dream... many many times...
    Slash. I close my eyes fast enough to not see my fathers' head be lobbed off, but I can hear the body hit the floor with a thud.
    Another slash. I scream. My mother bursts into black flames, keeping them away from me so I don't get harmed. I know she was hit in the temple by a golden senbon or something similar, because she fell to the ground.
    I kick again, groaning in my sleep as sweat trickles down my forehead.
    This was when I found I could leave my body. I released my spirit, my ghostly infant form invisible to the dragon slayers' eyes. He assumes I'm dead, and walks out.

I wake up screaming, my book falling from my face onto my lap.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:58 am