SubNinjaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

+4
Crystal
Pamizard
Yuta Hyabusa
Osore
8 posters

Sleeping Quarters

Pamizard
    Pamizard

Sleeping Quarters - Page 10 Empty Re: Sleeping Quarters

Post  Pamizard Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:45 am

"thank you" i said. I would then get up. "If only itachi were here" i said, "im so scared right now.... i need his comfort
    Pranav007
    Pranav007

Post  Pranav007 Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:47 am

Well its your bad luck he isn't here... well i didn't see him anywhere through the day...-i help her to get up and leave her going through the corridor to the entry- "Well wait for him... am going for a stroll..." I shout as my voice fades away... I was gone...
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:50 am

"Be careful" i said, even though he left. I would go sit down near the table. I would place my elbows on the table and rest my head on it, tears falling from my eyes.
    Pranav007
    Pranav007

Post  Pranav007 Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:59 am

After some 1 hours I return, injured and out of chakra, my mask cut a bit... though not revealing my face... I enter the basement... with 2 guys dragging them, they were dead...

*sigh* Mission Complete...

I throw them to the ground telling Pamizard to just take a look if they are really dead, "be careful, its worth millions". It was their bad luck they ran into me and since I was bored I killed them... nah joking... they are famous Missin-nin so its worth a fortune...

I go to my room taking a towel... I head to the bathroom,... my hand bleeding and left leg teared a bit... with bruises on my right hand... these guys nowadays... they should be ashamed to lose against a simple S-Class guy... well though i should thank them... I got to copy few of their best jutsus... and will be paid for killing them...

I stop talking for a moment and slam the bathroom door...
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:01 am

Seeing Ringo, I silently debate whether I should annoy her or not. Well, don't want to seem annoying... A single shadow pokes her in the forehead as I walk out towards the trees. Leaning against one, I sing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptfdJi3VuEo quietly.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:04 am

I would look at the two dead men on the ground. "yeah their dead" i said, "but i still smell their blood. Mmmm blood" My vampire fangs would form and i bite the dead man necks, drinking all his blood. I do the same to the other dead guy. After i finished feeding i use my magic and the dead bodies turn into dust
    Pranav007
    Pranav007

Post  Pranav007 Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:10 am

I get out of the bathroom... enter immediately slamming the door even harder... i forgot to lift my mask... i lift it and get out... closing the door nearly broken... i rub my hair with a towel making them naturally rigid as they are usually... i head towards the 2 bodies and see Yuta in the way...

I stop... admire her for a second... smilling at her... and thinking she might be busy i continued my way throwing the towel down... I soon reach the dead bodies... Where ARE THEY?... I look at Pamizard... as i turn furious

"U R GONA PAY ME MY MONEY NOW THEY WERE WORTH MILLIONS...!!!" I tighten my fist, coming slowly at her.... My hand starts to charge with electricity... it turns golden in color lighting the whole place...

I start to get really FURIOUS!!!!
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:12 am

I appear behind him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "What happened?"
    Pranav007
    Pranav007

Post  Pranav007 Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:16 am

I try to calm down... its too difficult... but surely i couldnt hurt Yuta...

"Those corpse were worth millions...they were the top 2 most wanted missin-nin in my bingo book...and she just ..." i replied getting more furious... my Fury Blade starts to increase its range... Pamizard... u r gonna regret that and ur life... there's no Itachi to save you here....!!!!!!
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:21 am

"Calm down... I don't think she knew," Blind Weasel get your ass here... I think silently.
    Pranav007
    Pranav007

Post  Pranav007 Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:25 am

Surely but still i lost a fortune... best i might have been able to earn perhaps... -sadly goes away in direction of his room murmuring- "a difficult combat for nothing... all in DUST!!! i tighten my fists and get into my room slamming the door harder...
    Pranav007
    Pranav007

Post  Pranav007 Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:31 am

Surely but still i lost a fortune... best i might have been able to earn the highest sum of money i ever dreamt of perhaps... -sadly goes away in direction of his room murmuring- "a difficult combat for nothing... all in DUST!!! i tighten my fists and get into my room slamming the door harder...
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Location : D: IM GIVING AWAY INFO OF THE HIDEO FAMILY SECRET!!!! TnT ok well not yet ^u^

Post  Ringo Hideo Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:31 am

...I can feel myself drool from this numbness...Hidan walks with me in his arms to his dark room...once inside he sets me on his bed...he strokes my cheek and leans forward to my ear "ugh...I cant believe im saying this but...I love you..."As he whispered the last few words I could feel the numbness leave my lips "I-I love you too..."...I feel...like...mush...
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:48 am

*walks through the house randomly gathering my stuff before heading out side to work on the lighting sword jutsu*.... i am sooo close... damn it ... *jumps onto the back of the bench and starts to focus and the lighting katana appears in my hand almost fully stable but flickering occasionally*......this is the part that is tricky... *focuses a little more trying to stabilize the blade and it flickers in and out lighting sparks fly around everywhere*...
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 am

omg kakashi im so sorry" i said, "I can revive them watch: I would activate my purplst sharingan and the two dead men apeeared again, still dead
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Location : D: IM GIVING AWAY INFO OF THE HIDEO FAMILY SECRET!!!! TnT ok well not yet ^u^

Post  Ringo Hideo Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:57 am

...kisses Hidan then gets off his bed and grabs his hand pulling him for the door "What the f*** are you doing?" he said swiping his hand away "eh...just for a walk?" "well dont bring me along" "fine..."I said hanging my head down and walking out his door and down the hall humming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arVIkN23YTQ to herself...
    xDeidarax
    xDeidarax

Post  xDeidarax Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:59 am

Walking in the base after buying the clay, I hear a big "SLAM" from a door. Then Kakuzu glaring at me.
    "Your clay bag is larger... thought you had no money?"Kakuzu says suspiciously.
    "Kakuzu, not everyone is guilty of taking your money if they have a larger bag." Yuta says.
    "I know you most of the time are, Yuta." Kakuzu glares at her.
    "Meh, I needed the 150$... and I'll pay you back, promise."
    "When?"
    "When I can."
    "Which is?"
    "Never, un." I inturrupts.
    Yuta puts me in a headlock, and surprisingly I don't dodge as she nuggies me.
    "Let go!" I cry.
    "Hell no!" She nuggies my blond hair furiously. Actually, I'm enjoying this.
    Rii walks in, looking at Yuta and I. She blinks. "Poor Deidara-sempai..."
    "You to?" I groan.
    Tobi practically glomps Rii. "Rii-chan is allowed to call Sempai that, Tobi gives her permission."
    "U-um... y-yeah." She stutters.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:59 am

*still standing on the bench* -.-....damn it all to hell *as the third lighting katana flickers and shoots lighting and almost dies but i save it barely*.... i need to finish this... i can get it... i know i can... *sweat sticks strands of my red hair to my face and i am panting slightly but other than being physically exhausted my chakra levels are fine*
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Post  Ringo Hideo Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:15 pm

...while walking outside along a path thinking, about Hidan I get ambushed by what looked like bloody spears "F*** C***!!!!!" I turned around and ran as fast as I could but I got caught...then...I heard this voice..."HA! And they said it would be hard to capture you...now to finish this off..." I gasp as I feel extreme pressure push on me all around and I try to shout for help but my lungs had no air left...then...my mind went blank...
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:30 pm

*heard the man talk* -.-.... shit *runs of towards where i heard them a flash of red hair and a deep amethyst colored chakra and i knock one of the men down*... if you would kindly release my friend maybe your death will be painless *stands up from the crouch i landed in after kicking one of them in the head* and you can tell me why you need ringo so badly hmm?... *red hair flowing in the breeze a cold smile on my face* .... i will tell you now one wrong move and your dead... *twitches fingers slightly and the ninja can see lighting threads spread all around him* answer and i will make your death quick and painless
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Post  Ringo Hideo Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:41 pm

...I feel diffrent......."F*** YOU VALENTINO!!!!" I felt my lips move but the voice was not mine...Thachs...nice...timing... I feel my body explode away from the crushing pressure "c***...I guess they were right..." thanks to you Thachs I think I will remove this Noa for awhile "CRYSTAL DUCK!!" I shouted towards her..."Valentino Minamoto...I owe Kakuzu a bit of money...and the bounty on your head is extremely large..." I sigh...then as I sprout my wings I feel a sharp pinch...
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:06 pm

*ducks slightly* hmm interesting *eyes flash slightly surprised but not overly scared* shall we finish them off *laughs a cold dead laugh*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:28 am