SubNinjaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

+2
Yuta Hyabusa
Osore
6 posters

Streets of Sand

Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Streets of Sand Empty Streets of Sand

Post  Osore Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:19 pm

As you step upon this land, all you can see is sand, sand, sand. Frustrating is it not? But do not let your naked eye fool you, for this River of Sand inhabit's from the Most gracious Shinobies unto the precious lost Relic's left by ancient's inhabiting this Village. Explore and encouter's the many wonders.
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Streets of Sand Empty Sungakure

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:33 pm

*Sighs, looking at my home village. I wander, ducking my head hiding my draconic emerald green eyes. I don't know why Leader-sama sent me and Ringo-chan here, but I hate here. Too many memories. This place reminds me of Sasori-danna... I bite my lip thinking how horrible that pink haired bi***'s death will be. A shopkeeper looks at me wondering what I am thinking about, but with the expression on my face she thinks twice. I carry on.*
    [[::Midnight::]]
    [[::Midnight::]]
    Admin

Streets of Sand Empty Re: Streets of Sand

Post  [[::Midnight::]] Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:59 pm

The World was a simple matter of Live and Die....

Within it creatures walked upon the concrete floor, being called Human beings. They where once graceful and respectful once they where new born but with the centuries they have become hollow within and simple minded. Corrupted to the pleasures of the World. They even kill their own species to satisfy themselves. Other’s suffering is just a step they want to fulfill within their life spawn...

Within the biggest city when corruption was visible in any forms and kinds... even when the Sun released it's day light Corruption would not flee in terror. Within what seemed to be the streets where people walked by to simply fulfil their tasks, which would be work place so they could substain themselves and their families. They would have to be slaves to The Day System.

Between the crowd walked a woman... not being much different from the Human species she had different qualities. Wearing what seemed to be a snow white armour tainted in red, that covered almost all her body features except for certain details.

While the carrying a silver-touched fan , upon her back. Mei felt somehow unease, so she left the sandy streets to come to less crowded area.

Within there seemed to be a wooden rusty bench... her feet walking upon the very soft ground, she then sat down her light weight upon the furniture. Leaning back softly against the very hard wood... eyes relaxed slowly as pupils kept unfocused... releasing the very crimson colour that resides inside. A presence being known within Society, she just observed and studied... Muscles and fibres working together with the orders from the cortex moved her face to look up at the very unclouded blue Sky and wondered what would the future have stored for her ..just before she heard voice coming from a nearby place....
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:26 pm

ah hell i am lost yet again *looks around red hair flyin in the breeze*... oh well i am sure i will find the gates eventually they made this place a freakin maze *sees the girl on the bench* are you ok? your not hurt are you *amethyst eyes twinkling in curiosity and concern*
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:03 pm

*enters the Sand Village* Yes i finally made it >.> that was quite a long trip. Now i need to interview Gaara the Kazakage for a school project. *looks arounf
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Walks on, looking at the Kazekage's home with the slightest interest. I pull my cloaks' hood over me, hiding my trademark fiery red hair and emerald green eyes. I strain my ears slightly, listening to the conversations.
    Something about a cat gone missing, borrinnggg.
    Wow, okay I do NOT want to know what those people were talking about with Temari and Shikamaru...
    An annoying voice complaining about the lack of ramen... no ramen? This is one of the many reasons I hate this village! I freakin' love ramen...
    Wait, there. The person complaining about the lack of ramen turns out to be Naruto... the kyuubi kid? I can't attack head on, but I'll listen.
    I listen more, smiling slightly at a shopkeeper who offers me a new cloak. I normally use my akatsuki cloak, but apparently we're becoming somewhat popular. So I'm using my tattered black cloak I have left from years, years before when I left the Sand with Master Sasori. The night I stole the scrolls from the Kazekages' room, the night I became a rogue ninja.
    Hm, guess he's going to train with Pervy Sage (I think that's his name... wow, do NOT want to know why he's called that.) in the mountains next week. I suppose we can team them then, but I should gather more information on the Jinchuriki's or how much the Kazekage knows about Akatsuki.
    I proceed on...
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:38 am

*I would walk around the village i notice a small boy about age 7* "excuse me" i said, "do you know where i can find the kazekage" The boy started at me "I don't know where he resides miss" he said, "I've never seen his face before so i dont know" "oh" I said, "Thank you anyway" *I would then continue on walking, hopeing to find someone else who will know where Gaara is.*
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:56 am

I hear her question, wondering what she could want the Kazekage for. I decide to walk out of the shadows, towards her with my cloak still hiding my face.
    "You asked for Kazekage-sama? He should be in his quarters, the building to the right." I point a pale, soft yet dragon-armor strong hand towards the large, ball shaped building looming over the Sand to the right. "Why do you wish to see Kazekage-sama?" I hope my knowledge of the Sand is up to date. I left here the day after Master Sasori left, things probably have changed.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:58 am

I turn to Yuta. "meh i dunno" I siad, "i probably just want to know what its like being a Jincurriki (excuse my spelling >.> lol) sine we, the akatsuki, are actually looking for them. I'm pretending im interviewing him for a school project" I would then smile at her, showing my vampire fangs
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Location : D: IM GIVING AWAY INFO OF THE HIDEO FAMILY SECRET!!!! TnT ok well not yet ^u^

Post  Ringo Hideo Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:02 pm

walks about glaring at random people...
    wow....is it even more empty??? no wait thats just me...and my empty freaky FEELINGS!...ok calm down...if I run into Yuta-tama she might get mad that im mad...not like she would know...why does everyone think im emo-less?!?!?!...
    turns into an alley then sits down leaning against a garbage can...
    ...I should go visit my old home and burn it...
    she gets up and walks some random direction...
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:39 pm

I see Ringo, smirking I appear behind her a single "boo" emitting from my mouth.
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Location : D: IM GIVING AWAY INFO OF THE HIDEO FAMILY SECRET!!!! TnT ok well not yet ^u^

Post  Ringo Hideo Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:52 am

I just glare at Yuta "Yuta-tama what are you doing???" I start heading for that sushi bar I steal from...ehh.....I wonder if that old man still works there...
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:25 pm

*follows behind hidan glaring and thinking why in the fuckin hell do i have to be stuck with this annoying bastard to go find information*... sheesh.. -.- i am going to go to the hairstylists to catch up on gossip you go where ever you want hidan... *sighs

Hidan: yeah yeah whatever we leave by tonight make sure you get your fuckin ass back here by the designated time

w/e bastard.. *wanders off and ends up in the hair dressing place listening to the gossip*...... *sighs* do you have any purple nail polish *knowing yuta had run out while back*

Hairdresser: yes we do a couple of bottles of it you want it anything else

hmmm maybe a couple of inches off the ends?

Hairdresser: honey i got you covered *rushes me to the washing area and washes my hair and combs it out* wow such beautiful thick yet fine hair it is rare to see that *trims off a couple of inches as she and i exchange info and she then asks me if i want to do make up*..

ummm sure... y not... *allows the makeup lady that is there apply some blush eyeliner and greyish purple eyeshadow to bring out the color of my eyes more and adds some mascara* ... thanks ladies for everything *pays for their services and the nail polish and head out into the street walking towards the way to where i am suppose to meet the bastard and i see yuta and ringo* HEY GIRLIES *waves and walks towards them as i walk up they can see i look different more elegant instead of tomboyish me* what up ladies... oh and yuta i found more of that purple nail polish you like. *smiles brightly*
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:23 am

"Ugh" I said i can't get in to interview the kazakage DX. Kisame would appear behind me

Kisame: Pamizard, wth are you doing here. Your suppose to stay at the hideout. Your not ready to go out on your own

Me: Kisame, IM fuckin 20 u bastard i know how to go off on my own. And I'm trying to get information so Pein sama and Itachi would be proud of me.

Kisame: Fine w.e just don't blow our cover, Or i'll make u clean my room

Me: -.- i'll make it worse, im not ur maid
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:55 am

I smile. "Thanks," then I notice that she looks different. "You look different... new haircut?" I sense Pamizard, wondering what she is doing here. The only ones here should be Ringo, Crystal, her partner and I.
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Post  Ringo Hideo Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:54 am

I take my seat on a stool in the sushi bar...
    "Hullo???????????????" I snapped my fingers at the old man behind the counter...
    "You there??" I glare at him...maybe he is paralyzed? o.o...
    "UHHH!!! sorry miss we are closed now!!!!" He said and he ran away
    -.-...............
    "WELL F*** YOU TOO!" I shout after him
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:48 pm

yeah new haircut... and the ladies convinced me to do some makeup too... >.>.... and hidan is wandering around here somewhere.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:46 pm

"Hi crystal and yuta" I said waving hi, "What are you doing here?"
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Information gathering with hidan..... *gets an annoyed pissed off look*
    Ringo Hideo
    Ringo Hideo

Post  Ringo Hideo Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:48 pm

walks around and then runs into a hobo Hobo:"HELP ME HELP ME!" i just stare at him then but my palm on his forehead "Want help? sure i'll kill you....." i close my eyes and then he explodes "Happy trails"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content