SubNinjaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

4 posters

Konoha Streets

Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Konoha Streets Empty Konoha Streets

Post  Osore Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:01 pm

A Village with rather Busy Community. In these streets, many wonder's can be found. From relic's to toys, all sort's of Treasures to be found. Nether the less, with the prespective of Civilised Kunoichis. Make's these streets all the more pleasant. Why not stop by the Ramen shop? You might just get a token. Who knows... Explore and you may find the most exquisite things.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Konoha Streets Empty Re: Konoha Streets

Post  Crystal Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:38 am

* riding into the village on a magnificent black stallion a red headed girl dismounts and lets one of the two guards take the horse to the stable*

Guard: what brings you to konoha miss?

I was called in to help with the chunin exams for one and two i am visiting family

Guard: ahh name?

Crystal Sestuna Hatake

Guard: welcome miss Hatake enjoy your stay

Thank you *walks deeper into the streets of the village zigzagging through the ground getting odd looks from people because of my red hair and amethyst eyes and the pointed elf ears*.. *sighs annoyed* this is why i hate living in villages they always stare *heads toward the hokage's office for my appointment with the Third hokage to discuss what i will be doing in the chunin exams*.. Brother has some serious nerve mentioning the the hokage that i was willing to help with this... -.- i am a medical ninja not assigned to squad nor village i am a free lance for a reason.. *sighs again and continues to head towards the office and is nearly plowed over by a blonde boy with blue eyes but i side step effortlessly*.. boy watch where you are going.

Boy: AHHH Sorry *bows in apology* name is Naruto Uzamaki and i am suppose to meet my sensei soon and i am running late sorry about that i gotta run now welcome to Konoha

*looks at the boy in surprise* forgiven and see you around *smiles at the boy's antics and thinks that maybe this wont be so bad after all and continues on my way to the Hokage's office*
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:20 pm

*Pamizard would then appear near the entrance of the HIdden LEaf. "Sweetness" i said, "I finally made it to the leaf village, Maybe i can team up with the ninjas here. I can be their psychic magic ninja ;D" *she would then look aroud*
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 pm

After finishing my talk with the hokage and knowing i will be assisting with proctoring the chunin exams i head off to find my older brother (his family had adopted me when i was very young)*.... now where did he say he would be... ah yes... training grounds *i make my way through the busy streets toward the training grounds looking at all the new ninjas that are arriving for the chunin exams*.. so many.. this year... many more than when i took the exams.. *arrives at the training grounds to see a boy with black hair and the uchiha sign on his back*.. so there was a survivor hmm... interesting.. *i also see the blonde boy running towards me waving and yelling*

Naruto: HIII ONEE CHAN...

hello... *waves back and smiles and then i see kakashi my older brother*.. Kakashi nii-chan long time no see brother..

Kakashi: *smiles behind his mask amusement in his eyes* welcome back sis.. good to see you again

Naruto: O__O WAIT A SEC YOUR RELATED TO KAKASHI-SENSEI

*i laugh* yes he is my older brother though we are not related by blood his family adopted me when i was younger.. you told me your name earlier naruto but i did not tell you mine. I am Crystal Hatake..medical jounin wandering ninja pleased to meet you
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:27 am

"hmmmmmmm" I said looking around, "Maybe i will find where the uchihca clan is and see itachi-kun's home" *notices Sasuke* o.O holy toledo its Itachi's brother. Bah w/e he's not worth hurting he's too damn weak.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:50 pm

Uchiha boy: eyes the red haired woman suspiciously* your different... your not normal... i am Saskue.. Saskue Uchiha.

*looks at the boy with a mildly annoyed glance*... i could tell you were and uchiha from your shirt saskue i just did not know your first name. You are correct i am not normal i am an elf that is why i look and act different *sees sakura in the background still practicing her taijustu*... i see you have girl as well brother what is her name she seems very dedicated..

Kakashi: that is Sakura and she is very intelligent and dedicated with excellent chakra control..

I see so are you all entering the chunin exams?

Naruto: HELL YES ^-^ we are soo going to pass

*laughs* well i wish you the best of luck and i will see you around.. Brother i will see you later so we can talk *walks off to find some food*... hmm now what...to eat *wanders the streets looking at the restraunts i pass*
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Bites my lip, deciding whether to join the Chunin exams as I practice taijutsu and my byakugan in the training field. I wanted to train with Neji-kun or Hinata-chan, but both are on missions.
    I-I wonder how Kiba-kun is doing? I hope he is joining the chunin exams...
    I activate my byakugan, getting in gentle-fist position. "EIGHT TRIGRAMS! WIND PULSE!" As I hit the air, a wind pulse knocks back a tree, nearly ripping it's roots out. Neji taught me this, I have him to thank. I'm trying to teach Hinata this, but she isn't coping to well...
    I'm Neji's sister, Hinata is my cousin. My other cousin is Hanabi, whom I don't really talk to much.
    After deciding I should train my byakugan with another person, I start to practice taijutsu. High punch, low kick, upper cut punch, drop kick. All precisely well placed, if I wasn't attacking air and an actual person. I have a good minds-eye. I can use that and visualize people in front of me using my byakugan, allowing me to train by myself.
    Spin kick. Konoha Whirlwind.
    I land in a crouch position, my eyes fixed on the illusion. If this was an actual person and I used gentle fist with taijutsu, the illusion would be severely damaged. My attention fixed on the illusion, I run at it attacking. Then as I turn, I see Kiba through my 360 degree vision. My face turns a scarlet color. W-was he watching? This... This is em...embarrassing!
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:28 pm

*walks by rii's training and stops and watches with interest*... hmm not.. bad... looks like she could use a sparring partner though.. she has good balance and control... i think she will do well in the exams *stands up in the trees out of sight*
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Noticing Crystal solely through my byakugan, I continue training. I appear clumsy, only for the reason I know Kiba is watching. D-Dammit! Why can't I be l-like him...? Even when he knows others are watching K-Kiba doesn't stumble like this, I need to try harder...
    I then think about Shino and Sasuke, how their silence annoys me. I gain posture, back-front kicking the training log my foot makes a deep indent. My hand comes up, charged with chakra, cutting a long, ugly scar down it. I backflip, barely acknowledging their presence anymore.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:45 pm

*eyes flash in amusement*.. hmm interesting... *jumps down and blocks one of her gentle fist attacks with one of my own to see how she will respond*.. would you like a sparring partner? *amethyst eyes showing great experience and intelligence* we both do the gentle fist and... you can fight with another byakugan user.. *smiles mysteriously and activates my bakugan*
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:47 pm

I backflip being slightly caught off guard, landing in a crouch position. A expression of confusion crosses my pale, albino face. "I...I..." I pause, trying to not stutter. "Sure."
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:51 pm

*smiles kindly* sorry to startle you.. I am Crystal Sestuna i will be one of the proctors at the chunin exams and i noticed you training and i saw one or two things that maybe i could help you out with.. *takes a defensive stance that is in the hyuuga style but i look nothing like any of the hyuugas you know because of my flaming red hair and pointed elf ears*... you go first ^^

Last edited by Crystal on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:53 pm

"I am Rii Hyuga," I smile faintly at her, even the slightest twitch in my lips makes my pale face a little more brighter. I take the Hyuugan 8 trigrams stance, appearing behind her. "EIGHT TRIGRAMS! WIND PULSE!" A blast of wind comes towards her.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:03 pm

*turns and quickly blocks with a counter strike* 16 points divination wind hurricane .. *charges rii with a rapid strike of another 16 point attack aiming at minor chakra points and connecting with some of them before she can dodge leaving her with one arm to defend herself with*
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:11 pm

Doing a one handed handsign, a water clone appears next to me. We both go into eight trigrams position, using eachother's arm as a substitute for my lost one. "EIGHT TRIGRAMS, 64 PALMS!" Charging at her, we both aim for her minor chakra points at an impressive speed.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:20 pm

*smiles proudly* you will do well in the chunin exams young one *does neji's ultimate defense 360 degree spin and attacks again hitting rii's other hand leaving her unable to attack for a few hours*.. you will suceed in what ever you wish rii i wish you luck and see you at the exams. *nodds to rii to conclude our battle and thank her for the match and walk off towards the hospital to visit the children in there*
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:26 pm

"Thank you," I smile, actually feeling confident in myself. She's nice, and mysterious. I like her. Looks at my arms, sitting down I lean against a tree.
    I de-activate my byakugan, waiting for the usage of my arms again.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:31 pm

Naruto comes running out of the forest* RIIIII HII have you seen kakashi senei's adopted younger sis yet omg she is pretty and strong and cooooll *is nearly bouncin up and down with excitement*... o.o.. what happened to you

*as i walk into the hospital i get tackled by a bunch of kids who have no idea who i am the just get the feeling that i am a good play mate and i laugh at their antics and ruffles their hair*
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:39 pm

"Uh, no I haven't... try looking at a bookstore or at his room?" I look at my arms, then back at him. "Training, what's her name?"
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:42 pm

Naruto: Crystal Sestuna Hatake... she says she is a wandering medical ninja that is associated to no village ^-^ she is soo cool she has pointed ears O.O....and red hair and amethyst eyes

Saskue:... she aint nothin special...*is furious because he got his ass kicked by crystal too*

Naruto: your just mad sasuke because she has the sharigan like kakashi and you...

Saskue: SHUT UP DORK

Naruto: *laughs* saskue got his butt whooped

Sakura: *punches naruto* you ok rii?
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:49 pm

"I-I'm fine ^^." I look down. "Yeah, I fought her too. She's tough,"
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Sakura: *smiles kindly* .. i watched her fight... it looks like she is a master of weapons but her technique of weapons is so unusual... like it is a dance

*walks out of the hospital and promptly runs into neji* >.< nahhie... watch it..
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:54 pm

Neji notices traces of her having a byakugan, and a sharingan. He looks at her curious yet confused, then glares at her. "Watch it," and continues to walk towards where I last heard Rii was.
    "Yeah," I reply to Sakura. "She seems to have a byakugan," I blink, confused.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:03 pm

........ *jumps in front of him flicks his forehead just to annoy him slightly and i smiles myseriously* sorry for running into you see ya around *walks off towards kakashi's appartment*
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:38 am

I would activate my psychic Sharingan and look around. I see Crystal and Rii. "Oh HAI crystal and Rii" I said, "Fancy seeing you here" I would smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content