SubNinjaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

5 posters

Chunin Examination

Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Chunin Examination Empty Chunin Examination

Post  Osore Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:45 pm

This is where Chunin Exams shall take Place.
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Chunin Examination Empty Re: Chunin Examination

Post  Rii Hyuga Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:11 pm

Bites my lip, fidgeting as I lean in the shadows. I see Kiba in the crowd going towards the first stage of the Chunin exams. A written test. I-I hope Kiba-kun will do well,
    I blush, biting my lip a little more harder.
    "You should stop, you'll bite through your lip at that rate." A deep and rather depressing voice says from behind me, making me jump.
    "W-who are you??" I say as I turn. I see a red headed boy with "love" in kanji on his forehead, he has a rather large gourd on his back.
    "He's Gaara," a blond girl says with a large fan on her back. "Gaara, don't scare the girl, will you?"
    "Whatever... if she gets in my way I'll kill her."
    My face goes red with anger, then quickly vanishes. "Sorry to get you to hate me," I grumble as I walk away not caring if I'm coming out as rude. A hand stops me. I turn to see a hooded boy with a strange wrapping on his back covered in purple facepaint.
    "Don't let him get to you, he's like that with everyone."
    "O-ok."
    I hear Gaara snicker.
    Then I gulp, looking at the room to the first examination.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:22 pm

*walks out behind gaara and the other boy and girl*.. i suggest you take your seats the exam is about to start *all three take note of my strange ears and eyes that look so out of place with my red hair*
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:35 pm

I walk in, blushing slightly when I see that the only spots left is next to Kiba, a rather scary looking boy, and Choji. I sit next to Kiba, smiling back when he smiles at me.
    "Akamaru and I are so going to win, eh, Akamaru?" Akamaru's answer was a small yip.
    "I-I wonder what we have to do for this..."
    "Whatever it is, it's not tough."
    I hope...
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:37 pm

*walks off as your proctor walks in*... hmm i am not helping with this part so they are on their own ... *wanders off towards the direction of the next exam*
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:47 pm

Looks at the test in front of me after the person explains what we have to do, I answer a few questions I know off of heart. Then I stare at it blankly.
    Am I really that bad? So bad I don't know more than half of these? I'm a failure... Hinata would get better than me.
    If only I could cheat---
    That's it!
    I activate my byakugan, looking at one of the smartest students paper with it I copy down his answers. I sideglance at Kiba, Akamaru is helping him by telling him the answers from others' sheets.
    I smile, putting a strand of white hair behind my ear.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:53 pm

*starts to examin the area that we will be using*... hmm.. interesting.. so i have to watch them while in here while hiding my chakra and keeping guard and then help with the third exam... not to bad
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:08 pm

Listening to the surroundings as I copy, I hear Hinata going to help Naruto. Would she actually risk being kicked out, just for him...? I know I would for Kiba, but still...
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:36 am

* I would enter the exam area* "I always wanted to see the Chunin Exams" I said, "Maybe they will let me observe" I would look at one of the Advisors of the Exams "Excuse me" I said, "Im new to being a genin but may i see what the Chunin exams are like?
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:51 am

I keep on writing, hoping that the person I'm copying is getting them right. Then I notice an answer sheet in the back of the room... hmm. I focus my byakugan on that, erasing the wrong answers and filling them in with the correct answers.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:01 pm

*sits down at the base of the tree at the entrance of the second examination grounds and places my hand on the trunk and closes my eyes*... tell me forest what have your eyes seen in this forest recently *sits there in a meditative state and listens to what the forest has to say*
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:13 pm

*** A reflection of time, a clock that never stop heart beating. From the far away Village, where shinobie's held the Power of the Sharingan. A prodigy walked....a broken down path In wonder. Was this even necessary? Would this not be a mistake....nether the less. To please his father, the Teenager had arrived.

Chunin exams it was? For the sake of his family's reputation. The teenager had directed himself toward's the Forest of Death. Such an awkward location to train, nether the less. Due to his lateness, he was forced to Enter by himself.

Instructed by a tutor, he would have to achieve 2 scrolls of different status. nether the less, what would this Uchiha expect within
    ?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:20 pm

*was told of the teenager's presence by the trees them selves and i stand and appear next to the boy*... welcome you here to enter the exams or do you need help with something... *smiles kindly but has an air of mystery with my pointed ears and amethyst eyes and red hair flying in the breeze*
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:27 pm

..... Hmm

*** The teenager's attention had been diverted by the woman. What did she desire? Was this not an exam? Of course he could receive no help, thus nether the less. Both his lips had departed. Allowing a moist compilation of word's to inflitrate the thin air.***

I was told that I must get no help....so if you desire to. I would advise for you to be on your own way. I do not wish to compromise upon situations...

** Not speaking out of respect, but of the little fact he wished to Pass the exam with ease and speed. **
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:34 pm

I would watch teh chunin exams taking place. "This is fun" I said, "maybe someday i will go for chunin rank"
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:48 pm

** Time passed by, several murders had been commited. Thus from one of the gates, the Teenager had came out. Few blood splatter's upon his clothing, but proudly he had been nominated Chunin.

As those porcelain cheeks swayed from a side to another. His raven hair bangs danced in the wind. In wonder he spoke.

Quite easy.
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:53 pm

As the instructor says that if anyone of us fails in our three man squads we will all fail, my heart nearly skipped a beat.
    I-I can't fail, I-I can't do that to Karasu and kirau. Karasu is Kiba's cousin, a close friend of mine. Karasu Inuzuka, her ninja hound is so cute. Kirau is in the Aburame clan, he's rather... quiet. He ignores me, and rarely talks to me. I respect his quietness, of course, but Karasu... not so much. She's somewhat loud, and loves annoying Kirau.
    I see many hands go up, the people who want to quit so they don't disappoint their teammates. Sakura and Naruto both debate silently on if they should raise their hand or not. I don't think Kiba is having a problem with it, but he might be.
    I-if I quit, they will be disappointed in me. If I fail, they'll be even more disappointed. What do I do? I know I won't fail, but I might. The ninja might have placed the sheet there in my byakugan's vision range, just to get some of the hyuugas confused. I see Kirau look my direction, his black eyes barely visible over his long sidebang. Then I see Karasu smile in my direction, knowing I probably can see her. She does a thumbs up to me, her black dog sitting on her head just like Akamaru is on Kiba. I smile.
    Naruto's hand goes up, and then slams down. I look at him, slightly startled. "I won't give up!" ((If I remembered exactly what he said, I'd put it here. But I don't feel like re-watching the episode.))
    As most of the room is filed out, the instructor nods. "You have all passed."
    My eyes widen as I de-activate my byakugan. A sigh of astonishment and relief can be heard throughout the room.
    What did he say?? I can't believe it, this is amazing. So the written test was just a test of courage!!I think, finally understanding why we had to do this test. He explains it, and turns out I was right.
    We file out, I smile at Karasu as she smiles back. Her dog, Lithium, yips happily sensing we both are happy. Kirau is emotionless, but I can see just by the faint twitch in his lips he is relieved.
    "That wasn't so bad, was it?" Kasaru says, putting Lithium next to her.
    "The next test is harder, don't get your hopes up." Kirau says in a matter-of-fact voice.
    "Never did, but I think they just went down, thanks." I say, then bite my lip. I sounded so rude!! Dammit...
    "Whatever," we walk on to the next test.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:19 pm

*jumps in through the window* Hello genins i am Crystal your next proctor for this exam if you will please go to the front doors of the building i shall meet you there *smiles mysteriously and vanishes in a flash of flames that leave no trace of scorching on the floor*
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:32 pm

As the rest of the people wonder how she disappeared like that, I walk towards the doors with my team members fidgeting.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:45 pm

*is standing outside of the doors with two white tigers sanding next to me*... follow me please *Smiles kindly but you can tell i am not weak by any means* Eclipse... Blizzard.. make sure the slow pokes get to the right place..

Eclipse:*the larger of the two tigers the male* sure thing crystal we got it under control

Blizzard: *the female and smaller of the two*.. mmhmm we will make sure they make it

good thank you those of you who are already down here my name is Crystal Sestuna Hatake... i am your proctor for this exam so lets get this show on the road *walks briskly towards the forest red hair fluttering in the breeze as i move on towards the testing area this time everyone was close enough to see my amethyst eyes and my pointed ears*
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:09 pm

Following, I see Kirau watch her intently.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:20 pm

*senses the boy watching me*..... something i can help you with *suddenly appearing behind him and a shadow clone walking ahead*... be alert not everything is what is appears to me *laughs lightly*
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Kirau turns to her, his expression blank.
    Karasu ruffles Kirau's hair, her long eyelashes brush her cheeks that have two paint markings on them.
    "What was that for?" Kirau looks at her.
    "Nothin'," and she walks away.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:12 pm

*laughs and walks on ahead again and stops at the gates of the forest to where everyone will be doing their exams*.. now we wait for everyone to arrive >.> and eclipse and blizzard to bring in the slow pokes..
    Shirushi Hideo
    Shirushi Hideo

Post  Shirushi Hideo Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:04 pm

walks in i wonder where i am... trips and falls face flat on the ground "owie...."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content