SubNinjaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

+2
Yuta Hyabusa
Osore
6 posters

Akatsuki Structure

Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Akatsuki Structure Empty Akatsuki Structure

Post  Osore Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:13 pm

Within the Womb of the Depressed Village. Lays a tall structure which Observes the street's below. And nether the less the God Lives. Non dares to enter....but do you?

Rumor's that the Most Lethal Shinobies live within.... will you care to pay a visit? Or will you only observe from afar? Your choice! Your fate!
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Akatsuki Structure Empty Akatsuki

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:12 pm

*Yawns, laying on my bed flipping through the book I bought at the market. I hear a thud from the living room, then a voice saying: "Sempai, Sempai, Sempai! Tobi is sorry!"
    I try to stifle a giggle, reading on too interested in my book to see what Tobi did to piss of Deidara again. A knock at my door interrupts my reading, I turn my head to the door sighing.
    "Hm?" Was my answer to the knocking, normally I'd say 'come in' but frankly I'm not in the mood. More like content, if I was pissed off I'd say 'what?!'
    "Kakuzu's pissed off, what did you do now?" Oh great, Hidan.
    "Who said I did anything?" I say as I open the door.
    "No one, but your wallet is larger, fucktard." He says as he points to my larger wallet on my desk.
    "No, really?" I say sarcasticly. "I had nooo idea,"
    "Whatever, just give it back before he starts blaming me."
    "Thought you liked annoying Kakuzu,"
    "Fuck off." He says slamming the door in my face. Sheesh. Didn't mean to piss him off.
    I sigh, picking up my wallet opening my door. Walking down the hallway, I chuck the wallet at Kakuzus closed door, except it doesn't contact with the door. Instead Kakuzu had opened the door at the same moment I threw it, causing it to nearly peg him off in the head. Kakuzu caught it, of course, but I turned on my heels not wanting to see anymore. I can feel a pair of green eyes boring into the back of my head. Eek. I hear a what sounds like him nearly going to mumble something, but stopping knowing I will be able to hear it. Following that is the closing of his door. I think I'm... uh, lucky?
    Yawning, I walk down the stairs and sit on the couch facing the plasma TV. I see what the bang was, the coffee table is on it's side. I go to pick it up, but a masked man appears next to me.
    "What is Yuta-chan doing~?"
    "Picking up a table, you, Tobi?"
    "Hiding from Sempai--"
    "TOBI! What did you do with my clay, un?!" Deidara yells from his room.
    "Tobi has to go!" And then he runs off, I try to supress laughter.
    "What you laughing at?" Deidara says as he walks in.
    "Nothing,"
    (And then I got bored of writing, I'm gonna go write a poem. Bai :DD)
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Akatsuki Structure Empty Re: Akatsuki Structure

Post  Crystal Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:32 pm

*walks into the building undetected*.. hmmm >.> i think i am officially lost... <.< *sees a weird ass plant creature* O__O WTFH IS THAT *Screams a blood curdling scream as it comes closer* DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME YOU DISGUSTING PLANT.. *draws all the attention of the akatsuki*
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:40 pm

Hearing the scream, I appear next to Zetsu peering at Crystal. "Who are you?"
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:44 pm

O.O!!! *smiles sheepishly* ^^" i am Crystal Sestuna Elf warrior healer... nice to meet you? i have no village i associate with so i am officially a wandering ninja..*eyes Zetsu nervously* i dont like that plant... he is eyeing me weird..

Zetsu:.. pretty.. yum yum..
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:50 pm

"Zetsu-san, no yumyum..." I say shaking my head. "Who let you in?" I knew someone must have come in, but I thought Pain-sama knew about it. No one gets in very far.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:52 pm

let me in?... no one i came in on my own... i kinda got lost you see ^^"
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:00 pm

"Hm..." I say, wondering how she got in. I wonder if it's raining, if not, then that may be why. I smile at her, then turn to Zetsu. "Zetsu-san, go see if Hidan wants to yumyum again..." I hide a smirk. Zetsus "yumyum" is actually cannibalism, which Hidan isn't quite fond of. When Zetsu leaves, only moments later I hear a "HELL NO!" being yelled from upstairs, then a bang. Deidara walks down the stairs.
    "Who's the girl, un?"
    "She said she was lost and came here,"
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Crystal is my name nice to meet you.. o.o... and who is the blondie?
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:09 pm

"It's Deidara, hm." He says, an anger mark on his forehead.
    "I'm Yuta, nice to meet you to."
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:57 am

Deidara is it.. interesting.. i think blondie or deidei suits you better and nice to meet you as well Yuta. *red hair is being teased by the crisp wind that blows amethyst eyes flashing in amusement waiting to see the reaction of blondie smiling kindly but you can tell that i am dangerous*
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:45 am

*Pamizard would suddenly appear from flames into the akatsuki hideout. SHe looks around* Yes I finally made it. *she looks at everyone* Hi all im Pamizard i would love to join the akatsuki *she looks over an notices itachi and freezes. She stared at him*
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:53 am

Deidara seems to ignore her beauty, instead he scowls. "What's with all the red heads lately?"
    "Have anything against red heads?" I say, my fiery red hair swaying in the wind slightly.
    "Not really, un."
    "Hm, because it sounded like you did."
    "Well I have to put up with Master Sasori, who is a red head, and your a trouble maker. You can see where I'm coming from."
    "Me? A trouble maker?" I say, acting innocent. "It's just fun to annoy you and Hidan."
    "And Kisame?"
    "And Sushi---er, Kisame."
    Then, when Pamizard entered, I sigh thinking to myself quietly. How is it people are getting in here so easily? Maybe next time I catch an unfamiliar scent, I should report to Pain-sama.
    Itachi looks at her blankly, his face shadowed by the lack of light. Kind of... uh, creepy?
    Deidara takes this as a chance to get away from us. "I'll go get Leader-sama,"
    "Take Tachi-kun with you." I say, running a finger through my fiery red hair.
    "It's Itachi, and I will stay here." Itachi says, walking over to us.
    "But I like giving nicknames.~"
    He sighs, not bothering to argue.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:57 am

*laughs lightly* nicknames are fun *looks at pamizard*... o.o hi... XD and deidei *eyes flash angrily* if you have an issue with my looks you can kiss my ass >.> *looks itachi up and down and then sees a dude in a mask* o.o... who is the masked dude... he looks cute *smiles*
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:04 pm

* i would then look around again then walk over to crystal. "yo crystal" i said, "It's cool seein you again nad here in this awesome place" * i would then look at deidara walking away* "Sheesh" I said, "And I also find him attractive like itachi." *i would look at yuta, "Its nice to meet you Yuta" I said, smiling.

* i would then sit down on a rock* "I've always wanted to join the akatsuki" I said, "Don't ask me why"

* i would look at itachi again then turn away from him, blushing deep deep red*
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:22 pm

mmhmm nice to see you again to pam... *eyes still watching the man with the mask still*... *sees kisame* O__O HOLY SHIT A WALKIN FISH O.O
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:26 pm

* She would then notice the tall blue shark like man, Kisame. She stares at the sword thing behind his back* "HOLY TOLEDO" I screamed, "ITS SHARKY AND HIS SHARK-SKIN SWORD THINGY" *she would then hide behind the rock she was sitting at, shaking in fear*
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:55 pm

*walks up to kisame and proceeds to poke him* O.O... holy cow... wow... XD you smell like Sushi o.o..

Kisame: -.-" quit touchin me... *pokes the strange redhead back* yuta how many times have i told you stop bringin your strange ass friends home...

*continues to poke him* o.o omg... you are funny XDD i like juu..

Kisame: -.-.... *turns and walks away*
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:58 pm

* pamizard would then refrain from laughing at kisame* "im so glad he didnt yell at me for calling him sharky since well HE DOES LOOK LIKE A SHARK" *i would giggle then look at deidara, returning with Pein, the akatsuki's leader* "oh shiz" i said "its pein woot i hope he lets me join" *thinks about if she will ever win itachi's heart. she would look at him again and blush. She would then take out a brush to comb her firey orange.red hair. She would then take out makup and puts it on.*
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:21 pm

I look from Itachi to Pami, holding back a laugh at how Crystal and her acted to Kisame.
    I turn to Kisame, seeing his face is purple from irritation as he walks away. "Just call him Sushi, and, Sushi-san... they aren't my friends, Pamizard would like to join. But I don't know about Crystal... Crystal?"
    Then I feel arms around me, hugging me in a death hug.
    "Who are these peoples? Tobi wants answers Yuta-chan or else!"
    I would laugh, but I can't breathe. "T-Tobi... need... ai-air..."
    He loosens, but still hugging enough that it hurts. Call me weird, but I like the pain around my rib cage. "They're Crystal and Pamizard, Pamizard wants to join. And Crystal... well I don't know."
    "They aren't your friends?" Itachi says, staring intently at Pamizard.
    "Nope, Blind Weasel." I say, using a nickname that he hates.
    "Don't call me that..."
    "Fine, can I call you Peanut?"
    "Where do you come up with this stuff?"
    "I can?! YES!"
    "No."
    "Aww..."
    "Just call me by my name." He says, closing his eyes.
    "Mk, Tachi-san!" I say, squirming out of Tobi's arms to kiss him on the cheek. He sidesteps, but I appear next to him just when he does kissing him on the cheek. Then I walk away, laughing. I like annoying others, and playing with others is fun too.
    As I walk up the stairs, I see Hidan walking down. I can see that he just finished a ritual by the blood on his stomach and lip.
    "You had a ritual and you didn't invite me?" I say, half teasingly half serious.
    "Last time I did, you fucked it up." Was his reply.
    "Invite me next time," I'm somewhat serious on being a Jashinist. Not as serious as Hidan is, but half as much. Every second kill I make I sacrifice the person to Jashin, as long as it isn't a child.
    "Fuck no," he says as he walks downstairs.
    I call after him: "don't bleed on the couch or I'll dye your hair pink again!"
    I hear him muttering 'pink my ass, if Leader never chained us up together it wouldnt've happened!' which makes me laugh.
    Then I see Ringo walking out of her room, her face expressionless. Damn, Ringo-chan is nearly emo-less as Tachi-san.
    "You should stop annoying Hidan so much, he doesn't appreciate it." Her voice is as emotionless as her face.
    "You're right, but it's fun. And I need something to occupy myself, I hate it when I'm bored."
    She sighs, walking downstairs as I proceed on back to my room.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:27 pm

* i would then sit far away, staring at itachi, not removing my gaze from him. I would sigh a sigh of happiness* "he is so damn hot" i said really low so only i can hear it. i would blush yet again.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:19 pm

i guess i will join nothing better to do anyway and hi tobi *smiles and waves at him eyes sparkling with amusement*... >.> Hidan.. hmm.. i have heard a many interesting things about you. >.> hmm idk but meh... i think that one will be the most fun to torture.. being immortal and all *sees kakuzu* O__O... hmm o.o... it has tendrels and why in the hell is it eyeing my money....*glares at kakuzu* touch my money and die bitch...
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:27 am

* i would look around onc eagain* Gah im bored. * I would then take out my Nintendo DS and Play Pokemon Platinum. Gosh i hope the akatsuki is ok with me actually playing video games when im bored, i get bored easilly. i hope Itachi will fall in love with me, even though i play video games all freakin day. *sighs* I still adore him :3.

*I would then close my eyes and open them, revealing my purple Sharingan. I would then look around* "wow" i said "I can see everything so perfectly with these awesome eyes." I would look at Itachi, who was looking at Kisame, who was looking at Crystal, who was looking at kakuzu, trying to steal her money. I would go back to playing my DS. "hmmmmmmmmm" i wondered " I wonder if Itachi will like that i have sharingan just like him. Perhaps he can teach me how to use mine"
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:17 pm

...hmm i wonder who i will be put with as a partner... that should be interesting oh well i really dont mind who i am stuck with as long as they don't try to take my money... -.-'
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:08 pm

"Then you really don't want to be mine or Kakuzu's partner," I smirk remembering the 150$ I took from Kakuzu and spent at the market, only leaving about 10$ left.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:58 pm