SubNinjaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

+2
Crystal
Osore
6 posters

Time Bring's Misfortune

Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Time Bring's Misfortune Empty Time Bring's Misfortune

Post  Osore Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:28 pm

Power.. Respect...Dignity. All prospect's that will bring a greater misfortune...while this Society Prosper's within their Own Ability. Something from afar is ready to deliver a final blow..

When they least expect..the Most graceful beings shall be Vanquished from the face of Earth.

Will you witness such Macabre?
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Time Bring's Misfortune Empty Re: Time Bring's Misfortune

Post  Osore Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:44 pm

Please Reconsider!!?

We have no choice, for the Uchiha had declined the Third Hokage’s Peace Offer.

Mission: : Slaughter the Uchiha’s Descendants

Side Defection: Assure the escape of Sasuke Uchiha.

1.2…3.. a body now impulse from Tree branch to another, as fractions of his body felt at non ease. Remembering the fading sparks of memory, as both his broken hands where to sustain the heavy chains of burden, to allow his very own Lungs to breath.

With darkness embracing his very own body, while nature whispered the words of sorrow, the Lost Uchiha made his way towards the Clan he was born upon. Once a Prodigy , was now nothing more then a page that had to be burned away. While many had forgotten his deeds, within the Occupied mind, he wished to spare one’s life. A Life that meant more then the Village itself. A bond soon to be scarred by the Egoistical majestic touch of Corruption.

• Reaching the Border’s of the mother land, his Onyx dull spheres, came to be remarked by a Taint of Hatred. For those same eyes, grew with a bloody intense color, like a bowl of sanguine flew within. Such an incredible feat, for such at Young age; he was able to be bestowed with such power.

Guard : Such a good night huh

Guard 2 : Yeah. Have you heard that the Elder’s are planning to overtake Konoha.

Guard : Those guys should have no problem isn’t it?

As those crooked lips kept wearing nothing more then smirk, both “”” Brother’s In Arms””” simply stood back to back, for behind him the strong Fire of Hate kept blowing, keeping them both with a chance to observe what surrounded. Such a blissful contempt to survive, for soon the Sorrow that was within the Killer blew those flames away.

Guard : huh….. Hey can you light that up again? Awkward…..there is no wind…..

Soon, the sentinel came to witness, what true horror was. For when his head turned to the side, while his shoulder jointed down. Those two same eyes, witnessed the Death of his Comrade, in a silence blow. A kunai kept riding within the play ground, fragile skin that begged for mercy. In the end, a river of Crimson Sanguine, was now seen flowing down the body.

Guard: wha…….I…I-Itachi!

Itachi’s very own eyes gazed upon the next victim, for within that Sea of hatred. There was nothing more then an Instinct to finish off what was once started, his body became finally hazy and vanished. What? Where? How? The Uchiha’s guard was kept up, but foolishly finished with a blow to the heart. A blissful pathetic fallacy….indeed it was time to finish off and put this Clan to a rest.

As the Moon kept shining, while the twinkling stars played with each other. Down below, the Village had been massacred. Left in a dance of never lasting sorrow, for the Uchiha had been counted down unto 3 last Remnants. Mourns, sadness, death and misery now lingered unto the Ghost town, for many laid upon the floor. Non able to move, none able to smile, everything had came to an end. And within a building, there he stood. Awaiting the return of his sibling.

Sasuke : Mother…..father…

Indeed, the little one had to witness the pathetic fallacy of this Clan. Thus without much rational imagination, he simply ran to strike his older brother. But only left to be tortured through the night, this torture would be the Pillar that could lead Sasuke to become a great man in the future. Thus …leaving the massacred Village. The Uchiha walked the Broken Forest.

Step by step the turmoil grew within, for his body felt tainted by lives of many. Their screams, agony, why? Why did this have to happen…. The past did not matter anymore, thus as the Sorrow within kept creating a Shell. The Uchiha could do nothing more then walk, with a broken soul. Those blissful joyful eyes, where now nothing more then Spheres of Regret.

He wished to soon disappear, by the hands of the one he loved. Wishing to be all taken away, wait? What was that noise, someone approached. Without much contemplation, the facial features of the Uchiha raised up, to witness a woman nearby. Through the night, he was able to see some of her appearance, for the Moon above shined strong.

…..who is..she?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:05 pm

*walks up to the gates*... i have not been here in the longest time...but it is time to visit the place of the uchihas so i can see my mothers hometown.. *sees the blood covered shinobi standing at the gate*.. who are you.. why are you here? ... *pulls out a sword ready to defend myself if necessary long red hair being teased by the wind with amethyst eyes that sparkled in the moonlight* I warn you now.. I am not easy prey.
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:18 pm

....huh..

Impressive, the mass slaughter had only been acomplished upon 2 hours.How did this Kunoichi already had the posession of such Information? Without any doubt, the eye brow of the Shinobi raised a few centimetres, as the gust of wind by passed, caressing both his Silky Raven bangs, while kissing his Luxuious skin.

Sealing down both his Eye lids, within his mind he understood the fact something was not correct, it would without any doubt take a few days for this information to be unleashed. Thus....it could only ment.. Soon....a little test was placed upon her hands...if she played it in wrong steps, without any congregration she was an Intruder.

I would advise you.....to leave

With a blissful touch, the long boned fingered hand, swiftly wrapped around the handle of his blade, as those moist lips collapsed agains’t each other. A plan without any openings, by closing both his Irises, the Cortex blacked out unto nothing more then A Spazm of Blank Pictures, it was upon her own knowledge to decipher the word’s of this Shinobi.

As time passed by, the Moonlight simply observed in admiration, while Nature gasped in affliction. Would the Earth soon be able to drink a cup of Sanguine? Or simply dry until the Cloud’s above cried from Depression. Soon Time, would surely turn the hourglass allowing this Story to turn the page.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:25 pm

Leave... you intrigue me.. i only came to see the town of the uchihas.. i am half uchiha myself but.. i could care less if they died.. they shunned my family... because my mother married a huuga.. so i am neither uchiha nor huuga.. i am my own clan in and of itself... *sheaths sword*.. i have no reason to fight you i have no ties to this clan or its village *pushes a strand of hair that had blown into my face out and behind my pointed elf ears*.. if you wish for a travelling companion i would not mine joining you in your journey. *watches your sword hand with caution*... a former anbu i see *smiles slightly*.. you really are interesting *walks a little closer to see your face*.. you are very dangerous.. but you can have a kind heart.. you are more than you appear.. my shinobi friend
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:06 pm

Screams of Redemption scorged the thin air, while scar’s of indignation where Remarked upon the body of the Uchiha. Her word’s where nothing more then Nail’s perfurating deeper unto the Wound within his heart, thus as the Porcelain cheek’s descended down upon the Dirt of the Earth. The raven hair bang’s swayed to the left, leaving his facial feature’s darkened.

Thus as the long boned fingered hand held grasp upon the Animal mask, it soon attached itself to the Uchiha’s face, thus raising it again. All that could be visible, was nothing more then the Mask and 2 Obscure hole’s upon the way of Visage. She dared to step so close upon his Aura? Such foolishness..

With a split of a second, what was once visible to the Naked eye now could be witnessed to nothing more then a wave of haze, the Shinobi’s body transfigured like a ghost. Being only few inches away from her own facial features, a hard punch blow was placed upon her stomach. Sending a wave of pain across her Muscular sentinels , while behind her Laid a script of the Predator .

Retrieving the Sanguine Blood stained blade, a swift manouver allowed it’s tip to penetrate the Moist flesh of the blasphemer, second’s had passed. The lip’s that Laid under the Animal mask sang a deadly lulaby unto the Ear shell’s of the victim

Do not smear my fallen clans name within mere dirt........

With no consent, the blade was drawn away, leaving the Flesh wound simply free to the atmosphere, with no doubt the Pressure made blood gush out. Like nothing more then a can of spray...thus both figurine’s came to implode unto nothing more then a Pile of smoke while the Original compilation miles away walked.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:48 am

*winces in pain*.... ouch.. that freakin hurt... he is good.. *heals the wound he made*..*stands up*.. i think i will follow him.. *bows in respect to the dead* please forgive the insults of a foolish girl *tears starting to flow*.. good bye my family *walks off into the night blood still staining my clothing from the wound the shinobi gave me*... now to track him down *walks off into the shadows tracking the very scarce trail he left behind*
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Guilt.....distort.... Corruption... Redemption... they linger upon the Shoulder’s of this Human. By his hand he had transfigured the Path, he changed the Page’s of history by displacing his Clan’s future to the nether World. Stopping upon his tracks, upon his Shoulder’s an image of Transgression lingered, allowing a small tear to generate under the corner of his Pupil. His brother would never smile anymore....never more embrace him....care...or even speak his name with love or intention?

Indeed this world had it’s final blow. A majestic and Egoistical proportion....what else could he do? Thus feeling the strength of his feet to crumble, the male collapsed upon both his knees. Image’s of his mother and father....all gone within a Swipe of his arm....was this really for a just cause? ...Yes... to prevent more war. To prevent more famine and Corruption.... Thus raising his facial features to the sky. Both his lips departed from one another sending a Scream of Agony to scourge the skies.

Indeed a Shinobi of perfection, the True Prodigy of the Uchiha as been born through this Incomparable sacrifice and ritual, a throbbing heart. A throbbing wound with no healing upon imagination....all he desired was to be alone for at least some time. To be able to reflect.....thus leaving his back to lean against the hard rough surface of the tree trunk. There he sat, broken hearted and nether the less, broken Willed.

Soon....he would regain his capability to take the world again....Soon enough...

What have I become......?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:42 pm

*walks out of the trees still covered in my own blood but no wound is present* .. you are you no one else.. i apologize for my cruel words *you can tell that my eyes are puffy and red like i have been crying* forgive a foolish girl scorned at a young age.. *bows in apology*.. but you will become stronger from your pain and it will pass with time... *smiles sadly* there is still someone who will stand by your side in your travel through life without question if you will accept them. Please forgive my rudeness from before that was cruel and unkind of me and i did not think of your pain.. i understand it well now... will you share that pain with me? *tears start to flow down my face again*..you should not be alone in this pain..
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:24 pm

I promised.......to never wage War.....

Luxurious lips released a few word’s that soon lingered upon the atmosphere, nether the Less. Solitude....Pain....Distress....Sadness began to infiltrate upon the bleeding Heart. Thus closing both his Eye’ lids, his surrounding’s had began to froze In time. He only wished this once, to remember those sweet last memories, to observe how that Little Child played with him, smiled and hugged this decaying Vessel....
    All these memories snatched away, for the greater good of the world? The less, without much contemplation. Sweet silence had been disturbed by a lingering voice, what was this? Quite recognisable, opening both his Eye lids. Those Rubies embedded in blood, where able to observe from over his shoulder. That same woman.....that same Infidel....? What did she wish.....less could he know?

With both his moist lips sealed, the Raven hair bang’s where soon to be visible swaying in the Embrace of never lasting wind, while the Animal mask laid upon the grasp of his Hand. Her apology could not comfort the destruction within, and nether the less she wished to share his pain? Was she insane? His pain.....was a throbbing double edged sword penetrating his Flesh Heart from inside out in a never ending cycle.... and what irritated him at a point like this was her persisting self...

I have told you.....to leave ....me ....alone!!

Soon his facial features faced the dirt below, allowing darkness to swallow anything visible, but? Only a Glow of Crimson Blood, a never ending Cycle of hatred pumped from an Irisis to another.

This world will perish someday...... This world will see the true meaning of sharingan.....and you shall be the first to witness!

For the first time, the cool motion of the Male had been distorted by never ending hatred, getting himself up like a twisted body in need of support. From the very column bottom of his feet, a small amount of wind began to generate. And nether the less, the 3 Tomoe’s imploded together Forming a Giant Shuriken shaped Irisis. *** Mangekyo Sharingan *** By Spawning these words.... the Wind that was once slowly generated began to crush the floor below himself....

This hatred...... you wish to share it?.......then taste it.....SUSANO!!!!

As both his lips departed, the Chanting Word’s generated a Veil of Gale power. Creating a Creature of such magnitude, that the very floor they stood upon began to crash down below, unto a crater. While the forest, cried in pain from the Destruction, tree’s could not withstand such power, thus being rooted out they where sent flying Miles away from their Original Location. And nether the less, as the On going power began to unroll, the Creature began to form around the Shinobi’s body. A giant Veil, a Shield of Pure ultimate defence, and nether the Less a blade that will decimate any unto a single blow...

Nether the less, the creature could be heard breathing. While the Shinobi laid under it’s protection..

Share my pain?.......then prepare to suffer....
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Suffer... heh.... i have done that most of my life... i was forced to kill my little brother... no choice he chose to destroy my family in front of me the one i loved everything.. so i had to kill him and other family members who had followed him... *eyes change* mankengo sharingan... Gentia *a strange monster appears*... these eyes are a curse *smiles wearily* i would gladly share your pain it would not be much of a difference... of what i already have done.. *takes a defensive stance* but if you wish to fight i will obilge.

Last edited by Crystal on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:48 pm

I walk just outside of Konoha, smelling tears, blood and something else I quite can't place. What is it? Pain? Fear? Regret?
    I turn my head, the breeze carrying the scent hits me full force in the nose. I nearly shrink away, I hate the scent of blood. I even hate doing rituals, they smell horrible. With a single stride, I crouch below the wall dividing Konoha against the forest. Closing my eyes, I shadow meld using a genjutsu to hide my scent. I focus, being able to see through the wall, my eyelids and the houses. What I see is horrible, yet interesting. Countless bodies litter the houses, and a few on the streets. Far right house, a boy is crying. I can't hear his sobs, but I don't need to. I can clearly see the way he is shaking...
    This must be the Uchiha section of Konoha, and one of their own must have betrayed them. Powerful enough to kill his or her clan, that's something to not ignore.
    I turn my head slightly, to not break the shadow meld. Two figures, one clearly a Uchiha man, the other a red headed woman. I see the woman take a defensive stance, I read their lips.
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:37 am

You are just like everyone else........disgusting...

Uploading his body, he allowed her to contemplate the Majestic Grace of King of Sharingan. Porcelain cheeks tainted with a Cherry colour, 2 sanguine lines descended from both his irises, while Luxurious lips curled unto a sinister Smirk. Less could he care upon the pain delivered, this ecstasy was to great to be ignored. Thus raising his hand upwards, an outburst of blue oceanic Chakra, began to dissipate away from his very own Vessel.

Infusing himself with the Soul Tyrant, soon Susano’s mouth had opened, revealing two sub ordinal eye’s swallowed in obscure Darkness, the desire to kill began to surge, for the Tyrant’s movement began to be free willed.... was this possible? Oh yes it was....the need to Devour and Carnage upon the Flesh of other’s it was time to Rip her from limb to limb and allow his Partner to bath upon her Sanguine that flew within those precious green Veins....

Observe.... my Sweet Concubine....

Time had no more prowesses upon the body of this mortal...of course for time being. Unto the naked eye, his body had began to twist unto a diversion Hologram. Like a ghost awaiting it’s victim to lay down it’s guard and when they least expect, that same ghost would wear their screams for joy. Neither the less, he had vanished, as for the Tyrant? He had rushed forward, like a creature in insanity, leaving a trail of Disaster and Rotting commotions....soon it’s blade raised sending such power wave, that the Cloud’s above got divided with a swipe.

Descending it with pure allegation and destructive power, body pressure was placed making Susano to aggressively collide With Gentia. Pushing it back without any mercy..

When you let your Guard down.......I will be there...

Corrupted word’s dissipated any hope left, for soon his self being could be observed, materialising only few inches away from herself. Neither the less, no matter how good a Sharingan could be, such velocity and speed could not be anticipated, nether the less, the Shinobi’s blade had been used once again. To Penetrate her stomach.....but for this time... it was not finished.

For his body pressure began to push her all the way back, every step he had made was another gush of Blood splattered upon his face. How intriguing? To observe such amount of Crimson spilled with such ease....nether the less. Was this correct? Of course not.....but when someone else wishes to Push it to far. Button’s always reactivate back....

Nether the less, soon her body had collapsed against the Rough Edge of the Crater, with a movement of his blade, it twisted around her body. Pointing it now upwards.....the twists smirk upon his lips wished to observe, if her self healing powers would save her. Meanwhile, the Shinobi’s Susano kept driving it’s blade further within the Soul of his Foe, observing and Listening to the Screams of agony that soared the skies above

Not even your friend.....will help you....heh... last words?
    [[::Midnight::]]
    [[::Midnight::]]
    Admin

Post  [[::Midnight::]] Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:43 am

*Descending green leaves sweeped in a slow ballard…1...2..3... Across the pure white moon which shined down upon the forest below. Cold strides of graceful wind…laced with smell of blood, caressed the whispering trees in a silent melody

a song that no one sings.

Going on together through black heavens and Earth….finally they swirled around a single dark form. Sitting upon a tallest tree that grew proudly over the years, was a female figurine. With a single leg hanging loose, the other rested comfortably against the wealthy chest…while being wrapped in both arms.

Like a sea of black..the girls silky hair danced towards the left, ever so playfuly…revealing white armour tainted with crimson plates. Such tight material.. yet very flexible to control. That’s how a ninja should be. Soon a pair of black eyes opened. Allowing the bright stars to twinkle within…soon the mysterious female raised up, as a silent echo of the silver weaponry rang through-out the forest, in a haunting tune. It was time for another protagonist to step in and turn a page of this fable. Tapping a tip of a fairly-large metallic fan, that rested in deep slumber upon her smooth back….she was more then ready. Once what was calm…shattered like glass, letting wind’s raging roar to freeze Nature’s vibe. Trees screamed in terror while being ripped away from Mother Earth. That was a signal.

Shifting the position a little foreword, the raven hair caressed kunoichis porcelain cheeks before, her very own body vanished in haze. Like imaginary visage. Appearing from place to place, she was untraceable. Jumping and dashing through the dying forest, from time to time a flying tree was dodged. Could it be that the Uchiha finally gave in? None was there to answer, as the young girls ninja sandals were heard clapping at fast pace. Soon enough something horrifying caught her glance. Two enormous creatures….her irises shook. This was something that should never been witnessed…but wait…what is this? Two smaller forms were standing against a broken down crater. Was this a battle? She thought in wonder before slowing down a little. It would appear that the female was about to get her heart stripped in half. What should she do? Help? Ignore? No…this cannot be ignored.

Not having enough time to glance at the male who stood with his back towards her, the young girl darted towards the two. Adding chakra to the feet…the feminine form became almost like wind itself.

WHAM!

No less then a second, that same shiny Katana was held within her tight grasp, as she stood in-between. Not paying mind to neither of them, that silver-blade was the main task. Using the moment of surpize as an advantage, it was quickly removed away from the red-haired kunoichi’s stomach and pushed a side violently. Shutting the onyx eyes, the mysterious female would sweep the other under the arm, while with a free hand the Uchiha was backed-off with a smash of an open palm.

Once that was done, just like that both girls were gone. Vanished in a swirl of vivid wind. Was that an illusion? No…that’s how fast this kunoichi was. Now running away from the war-zone…and the potential future opponent, once more she was within safety of the forest with the wounded girl at hand*
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:28 pm

*the healing process starts healing every cut every wound even though i lay unconscious in this new shinobi's grasp it still healed slowly and continue to heal using up the chakra that seems to have no bounds*
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:45 pm

Walking nearby as I hold Neji's hand, I look towards the Uchiha clan's part of Konoha.
    "Neji-kun?" I say as I tug on his sleeve with my albino hand.
    "Hm, Rii?"
    "Why are the Uchiha clan separated from Konoha?" By this time, I was only about Sasuke's age. Still an academy student.
    He doesn't answer, which causes me to pout.
    "Fine, I'm telling uncle Hiashi you won't answer,"
    "I don't know," we keep on walking towards the Hyugas foundation. I look back over my shoulder, seeing the outline of a man on the electricity pole, balancing. I blink. He is gone.
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:13 am

Shifting his very own hand manoeuvre, a metallic sharp edge was soon to be prosecuted with Murder.. As the Atmosphere and mere Pressure had been placed upon this battle ground. Screams and murmur’s of agony escaped the lips of the dying Soul Tyrant….and never the less this Woman’s fate would follow the same.

Never the less, between the porcelain mask. Those majestic lips curled unto a sinister smirk, while those cheek’s made of the Finest mineral’s could be seen tainted with A Crimson Flow…the sanguine of a dying victim. 1.…2.…3... [/b[

BAM

[b] Wait something was not correct, there was no more spillage. No more scream’s of agony, the Figurine’s very own Eye cylinder’s focused their Visage, allowing to picture memorize the new Kunoichi that stepped upon the battle field. Slim slender, yet delicious body, while the River of Coal dark Jet scourged the thin air. Those lip’s where more inducing, while her precise moment enticed the Male.

Feeling a sudden shock wave upon his hard chest, a recoil was made forcing the Figurine to step away from his location. What was this? Someone defied him…? Never the less, the Hungry blade had been blissfully pushed away like a paper retraction. Unto his surprise, that same Kunoichi was already gone, with a gentle Kiss from the Wind itself. Even nature wished to defy the graceful Figurine.

Hmm….

Her movement’s and majestic touches, only proclaimed the Sanity of the Shinobi once again, never the less. Shifting his gaze unto the very side, those raven Hair bang’s swayed across his porcelain cheeks, leaving nothing more then A contrast. It seemed Susano had finished his bidding, thus with a swipe of his blade, a shock wave had been purged unto the Soul Tyrant. Forcing him to leave the battle field..

Thus he had been left alone, unto the embrace of darkness. As the sweet melodic laugh’s of his young Brother reunited across his mind, like s sweet lullaby that wished to persuade the Shinobi to live on… to perhaps see him another day. Another year, another time in this life. Never the less, placing his long boned finger’s around the Hilt of the blade. It’s sharp edge was sheathed away.

Once I had the world….and now I got no one……how Ironic.

As the Green diamond’s shined by the Light of the Pale moon, Itachi’s very own face lifted towards the Location she had left. Indeed a good feeling came upon his body, for he knew very well. That same Kunoichi, would clearly come across him once again. Thus with the embrace of darkness, the Shinobi’s figurine was nowhere to be seen… for only fate would Persuade this story to walk further.

Would she decide to encounter him once again?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:41 am

* starts to wake up after being unconcious for about a week*.... ouch.. *coughs slightly*....stiff joints *stands and streches*... i am going to find that uchiha again.. but this time... i will approach it differently *uses a powerful genjustu that was made specifically to not be able to see through with the sharingan or makengo sharingan flaming red hair became more blondish red auburn and amethyst eyes change to an emerald green and my pointed elf ears vanish and i look like your average human*... now to find him *wanders off leaving where this new shinobi who happens to be no where in sight brought us*...hmm i need to leave a thank you of sorts... *cleans up my area and leaves a scroll that says "thank you for your assistance i left you a bag of medicinal powders made by an elf that are very good the are all labeled as to what they do." Leaves a decently large pouch of medicinal powders and herbs for the shinobi*.. now time for me to be on my way *uses a summoning jutsu and a beautiful black stallion appears and i mount him* come obsidian let us go find that uchiha *rides off in the distance*
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:49 am

I would walk into the uchiha clan. "Finally made it" i said, "I need to find out if i was born here. My father and mother fleed from this place, they probably sensed danger. I need to find out if i am a true uchiha, since im the only one in my family who has Sharingan"
    Yuta Hyabusa
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:24 am

Still in my hiding place, undetected, I hear Pamizard. Another Uchiha? Hn, I think thoughtfully. That girl... she does seem to resemble an Uchiha in the dim light.
    I walk out of my hiding spot, my footsteps barely audible with natural grace. Stepping over a lifeless body, my fiery red hair glinting in the moonlight like flames. Appearing to be unaware of Pamizard or the Uchiha who just killed his clan, I keep on walking on as if looking for survivors. Personally, I don't care if there are any survivors. But I feel like I need to do... something.
    A fresh wave of blood rushes to my nose, causing me to nearly buckle over and vomit. Ever since I was born, the day my parents were murdered, I couldn't stand the stench of blood. Thus the reason why I kill bloodlessly and painfully. Even rituals sicken me.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:30 am

My red hair would blow in front of my face from the wind. I would then activate my Purple Sharingan. I would then look around, noticing the handsome Uchiha, who destroyed the clan. I would blush. "That must be Itachi" i said, "He's the true heir of the shringan. Perhaps i can get him to be my sensei
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:25 am

*rides back to the village and searches for that uchiha*....... hmmm lots of people... *blondish red hair flying in the wind and emerald green eyes flashing slightly*... well now would be the time to track him yet again *starts tracking the uchiha that destroyed his clan via horseback*
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:50 am

I would look around. "now" i said, "where is that house where my parents lived" I would activate my sharingan. From my eyes i can see coordinates to where the house which will help me find my true heritage, is located.
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Post  Osore Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Good morning day...Sorry I am not there.....all My favourite friends....vanished in the air.....

It is hard to fly....when I cannot even Run...once I had the world...now I have no one...

** A broken Marionette, soon sat down by a Tree, string’s where no longer attached upon his Soul. For a broken will was regained by the Egoism of the world… like a distorted mind regaining it’s place in the world. With a gesture, the Shinobi’s very own Crimson Eye’s had outlines under, regarding of his tired self.

Why should he care? Why should he produce pity? None else was there to absorb his grieve….no one else but himself **

If I needed someone to control me…if I needed someone to hold me down…I would change my directions and save myself before I…

**A small crystallised liquid soon collided upon his knee… while his body laid lifeless against the Harsh trunk of the tree, a Green diamond had landed upon his knee, such a nice remanding part of nature. It took only few minute’s to snap the shin obi of this Depressing hole, only few minutes to make him reborn. Unto the never ending, ruthless beast he once was. **

Hmm…..
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:36 pm

*rides up and sees itachi laying there and jumps of my horse fluidly emerald eyes flashing in concern*... are you ok sir ? *the stallion stands quietly well trained*.... *emerald eyes look over the shinobi full of concern blondish red auburn hair fluttering in the wind*... are you hurt anywhere are you hungry or thirsty?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:49 pm