SubNinjaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

2 posters

Poor Development

Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Poor Development Empty Poor Development

Post  Osore Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:31 pm

Due to the low incentivation and Extortion from the Market, society upon these Surrounding's had began to crumble. From day to day, less wish to pass by such Poor invigorated location.

Nether the less, a Bridge to connect this Village unto the Outside world as been made. Will you protect it when needed?
    Osore
    Osore
    Admin

Poor Development Empty Re: Poor Development

Post  Osore Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:41 am

Monster….mass murderer? Beast…. Scum? These where the only words that this lifeless body had contemplated, for the only reason was…he fought for the best of only one. A blind world with no curtain’s, fingers pointed towards his eyes. A colour with no meaning yet they defined it as A weapon of mass Destruction. Why would they care? Simple reason for they had no one else to blame upon.

Another day another nightmare, under the leaves of Innovation he walked. For step by step he made his way, to a Land where only water is visible. A Village above the protection of the vast sea, a splendour to the eyes of many, a curse to others. For the Creator’s had infinite plan’s upon the people that lived under such Circumstances

By the blissful Bridge he had stood, a name of a Child was engraved on it. One that bestowed an Unbreakable alliance. But would it last forever? What if a string was pulled for the purpose of Death itself? Wait….. ENOUGH . The Cunning Steps of the Lost Uchiha had accelerated, his body within was unto a blood pumping rage. If the Quiet touch would linger forever, he would find no end to peace.

Bypassing the Long bridge, by the entrance of the Village he had stood. None actually knew about the Organisation, thus by the crowd he had blended. A stain of darkness soon able to consume all that opposed him

His Goal ? To over take the Leader of Commercial Industries. To half the Connection of good between the Village of Sand/ Leaf/ Water. By doing so, their goal to capture Bijus would be rather easier, do to the lack of commanding forces to accompany them. Step by step his stealth had came to an halt, as he stood in front of the Building itself. With a glance under the Straw hat, the bells giggled.

Soon the body of this Dark Figure had vanished with the Wind brush, to be found only few inches away from the Big Mirror that was implanted upon the Roof of the huge Warehouse. Nearby it, he saw an individual, either way . would it prove to be trouble?.…

Hmm…
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:54 am

*walks out of the shadows of the mirror cloak and red hair fluttering in the cool breeze amethyst eyes gazing around the area cautiously and i stop when i see this man at the warehouse* strange.. no one but workers should be around this time of day.. *eyes the man up and down taking note of the straw hat and strange cloak*.. what brings you to this ware house

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:18 pm