SubNinjaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

4 posters

Konoha Streets

Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Konoha Streets - Page 2 Empty Re: Konoha Streets

Post  Crystal Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Neji: severely annoyed by this strange girl with traces of byakugan and sharingan but... she is amazingly cute*.... w/e.... *walks off to find rii*

*snickers at neji's reaction and smiles at pami* hey pami. I g2g catch ya laters k i am meeting my older bro kakashi ... *walks off to meet kakashi*
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Gets up, finding I can use my arms I sense Neji coming.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:11 pm

Neji: *runs over to rii* are you alright rii... your not hurt are you??

>.> hmmm ah hell kakashi where in the hell did you disappear off too... -.-.... *uses a jutsu to call Eclipse*... Eclipse go find brother for me

Eclipse: sure thing *walks off passing neji who is fussing over rii and heads towards the training grounds to find kakashi*

*i walk back towards the training grounds* Seriously... again... -.-....nii-chan this game of tag is not fun i have not been back here in years... *walks over to rii* how are your arms rii? sorry if i over did it...
    Rii Hyuga
    Rii Hyuga

Post  Rii Hyuga Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:15 pm

I smile at Neji. "No, I'm fine." Turning to Crystal, I say; "y-you didn't overdo it, thank you. I learned from it."
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:26 pm

*smiles kindly* i am glad i could help at least some you have quite good skill with the byakugan and the more you enhance your training with someone who has spent years training and creating her own style using that and the sharingan it will be very beneficial to you. *ignores the look i am getting from neji which is a mix of annoyance and curiosity*.. i hope you and i can spend more time together in the future... now i have to go search for kakashi... he is such a pain in the ass to find when he wants to be.
    Pamizard
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:56 am

"Ok" I said, I need help finding what i'm looking for" I would turn to a old lady. "Excuse me" i said, "Can you tell me where i can find the area where the Uchiha's lived. I need to find out if i was born in that clan"

Old lady: what is it missy?

*i would repeat my question

Old Lady: can u speak a little louder missy i can't hear u

"forget it" i said, growing. I would then go find someone else
    Crystal
    Crystal

Post  Crystal Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:28 am

*walks along the streets with neji and rii in my quest to find my elusive brother kakashi who tends to be absent minded when he wishes to*... so neji... is it? how goes your training for the chunin exams?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content