A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

Chunin Examination

Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Re: Chunin Examination

Post  Crystal on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:19 pm

you ok?*helps up Shirushi* you are at the second part of the chunin exams *smiles kindly* and i am the proctor for this section of the chunin exams.
    Shirushi Hideo

Post  Shirushi Hideo on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:22 pm

"oh thanks nice to meet you I hope this exam will go well" i smile back a bit then looks around at the other people "uh....."
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:56 pm

*laughs kindly* if you have a strong mind and heart perhaps you will pass this test and move on to the next one. Now that everyone is here i will explain the rules of this exam. You will be entering this forest and using your own survival technique you will gain two scrolls. You will be given one when you enter the forest the two scrolls have a name written on them one will say heaven scroll and the other is an earth scroll. After you have obtained both scrolls you will head to the tower in the center of this forest. The catch is you are not to open the scrolls until you reach the tower under any circumstances. There are 14 teams there fore there are 7 earth scrolls and 7 heaven scrolls.. Any questions before you proceed to the tented areas to recieve your starting gate number and your scroll that you will have. *smiles mysteriously* Once you hear the sound of the gong you will be allowed to enter the forest at your entrance.. You will have an hour to get something to eat before we get started be back at 1 pm. If you would rather stay here and ask me some questions i will be more than willing to answer any questions about myself you may have and i will clarify the rules if you need me to about this exam.
    Shirushi Hideo

Post  Shirushi Hideo on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:55 pm

sits on the floor with her legs under her..."I think I'll sit here and wait..."smiles slightly ahh...I hope this doesnt push me to...NO! dont think that puts her hand on her forehead
    Crystal

Post  Crystal on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:34 pm

*smiles kindly* that is fine by me *walks to the tent and talks with the shinobi there to sort out the last few details before the test*
    Shirushi Hideo

Post  Shirushi Hideo on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:37 am

I close my eyes trying to figure something out... I give up...I dont know why I'm alive...this sucksI open my other eye just a slit and looked about then closed it again...
    Crystal

Post  Crystal on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:41 am

Ok now that everyone has returned send one of your team members to pick up your scroll and the map of the forest with the name of the enterance you will be using to enter the forest remember the rules and good luck.
    Shirushi Hideo

Post  Shirushi Hideo on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:44 am

I walk up to get the scroll and map...what the hell am I doing...I knew I came for a mission but what was it???? I bow low to the inspectors and make my way through the gate...
    Crystal

Post  Crystal on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:50 am

Enters the forest to monitor the progress of the teams and using the trees to see each individual team* ... hmm *runs through the tree tops unnoticed by the examinees*... something is out of order... *still moves quietly to avoid being noticed*
    Shirushi Hideo

Post  Shirushi Hideo on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:12 pm

I hear the leaves rattle...someone is surely on the move now...looks around then sinks into the ground...if its my sister...she will be dead in a second...
    Crystal

Post  Crystal on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:24 pm

hmm seems like everyone is doing well so far *stops on the highest tree in the forest gathering info from the trees and other life forms that will answer my questions*
    Shirushi Hideo

Post  Shirushi Hideo on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:46 pm

...creeping along like a light mist on the ground I see that the presence is only that girl...Well...damn... I spring from the ground semi-relaxed and less tense..."Why do I have to find this "Ringo Hideo" person??? I know that if I get into combat with her I have a eighty-three percent chance of dieing then success" I accidentally said aloud but do not both if anyonr over heard...
    Crystal

Post  Crystal on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:57 pm

*appears behind shirushino*.. i see you easily found one of my clones but the thing is the real me is not so easily found *smiles*
    Shirushi Hideo

Post  Shirushi Hideo on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Hearing her I just sigh "It doesnt matter...I mean its find the scrolls not find the inspector...guhh...." I made my voice sound muted and far far away. ...ehhh..... I turned my head a bit so im looking over my shoulder at her making my eyes seem like they are on fire with curiosity, anger, puzzement, and destruction..."heh..." I turned away and start walk with no sound...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:02 pm