A way where a true ninja can reveal their true potential. Jump around, and come and see.

Akatsuki Structure

Pamizard

Re: Akatsuki Structure

Post  Pamizard on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:13 pm

I turn to crystal* "Maybe we can be partners" I said, "but i want Itachi-kun to teach me sharingan first" * i would smile a bit revealing my purple sharingan and looks back into my DS and plays some more
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:16 pm

well if you ask me for money before you take it i don't care. i am pretty generous with it.. after working for 5 years as a healer you tend to add up money really easily especially when the politicians need your assitance... and idc i can use both sharigan and byakugan independently because of my family heritage.. i am trying to work on a technique that combines the two... but it is not going well.
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:24 pm

I look at itachi. He looks back at me wide eyed, hearing that i wanted him to teach me how to use it. I smile at him and i turn away, blushing again.
    Crystal

Location : i am a wandering ninja i am where ever i want to be whenever i feel like it.

Post  Crystal on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:33 pm

*smiles at pams blush* poor pami... >.> *walks off to go train and release some built up tension heads to the training grounds and unsheathes two swords and starts to practice blades a flurry of motion and my steps flowing one into the other like a dance beautiful but deadly*
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:40 pm

I would then get up shaking away my fears and I suddenly walk up to Itachi. "um Itachi-kun" I said, "Can uh.........um we be friends? I want you to teach me on how to use my Sharingan. I know your the true heir of the sharingan, and well i respect you for your amazing power. So can you be my friend and mentor?" I would look at Itachi, with sparkly eyes. Kisame stared at me, with a strange look. I ignore him and just continue to look at Itachi
    Ringo Hideo

Location : D: IM GIVING AWAY INFO OF THE HIDEO FAMILY SECRET!!!! TnT ok well not yet ^u^

Post  Ringo Hideo on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:48 pm

walks in with a hot rod sticking out of her mouth... wow....whom are these people...they walk and talk...ehh...im in poetry mod again.... i open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out so i just walk to a wall and sits down...
    Crystal

Post  Crystal on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:52 pm

sees ringo out of the corner of my eye and i stop* hi nice to meet you i am crystal and you are?
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:56 pm

Itachi did not speak. I smile "YOu can take your time to think" I said "I can wait" I would then walk away, makign a glare at kisame, then walking up to meet the new comer. "I'm Pamizard" i said, "nice to meet u new one what is ur name"
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:36 pm

I see Ringo, waving at her. "Haii~ Rinego-chan!^^"
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:57 pm

I would see diedara looking at me. He gives me a look like he doesnt like me. "god dammit" he said< "another Sharingan Freak" He would look at itachi then back at me. I look at yuta "yuta" i said, "Deidara is staring at me like i've just done something to him o.o"
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:07 pm

"Oh?" I turn to Deidara. "Smarten up or I'll feed Tobi your clay again." I smirk, knowing this should p*** him off just a tad. Of course I won't do it, knowing him he'll explode it the second it enters Tobi's mouth.
    Crystal

Post  Crystal on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:09 pm

>.> deidei you have three sharigan freaks and one byakugan freak *smiling* Byakugan ten points of divination *hits dei dei in ten chakra points* >.> dont insult the sharigan again clear?
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:14 pm

Deidara snickers, dodging most of the ones letting the ones hit his less important chakra points. "Fine, hm."
    I hug Deidara, trying to embarass him. "Aww! Deidei-kun got owned by a girl!"
    "S-shut up!" His face goes bright red, an anger mark appears on his head.
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:16 pm

I would laugh a funny laugh. "its ok art freak" i said, "your my second favorite Akatsuki with Kisame at third. I turn to kisame "sorry sharky" i said, "deidara beat u u used to be number two and of course Itachi is number one Very Happy"
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:21 pm

Deidara sighs, making it clear he doesn't care about numbers.
    I push my sidebang out of my eyes, flicking Deidara in the forehead. He doesn't like that. "Deidara's my favorite, then it's Hidan, then it's Pain-sama."
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:24 pm

hmmmmmmmmm *i would take out a piece of paper, with a drawing on it of Deidara. I would give it to yuta ^_^ "enjoy it" I said, turning to deidara, "Sooner or later Deidara, you will accept me as a comrade. I'll even let u play urself once i own Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 3"
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:57 pm

"Thanks," I look at it, admiring how well it was drawn. "You have good talent,"
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:59 pm

"Why thank you Yuta" I said, smiling. I would look at deidara ">.> just be glad i dont suck at drawing you"
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:05 pm

Deidara snickers, walking away with only an 'un' to be heard. I smirk, putting the drawing away in my cloak pocket.
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:08 pm

I would shrug* "yeah" i said "he wont like me his "other" fan. Maybe u can smack him around for me Yuta" I would wink at her and laugh
    Yuta Hyabusa

Post  Yuta Hyabusa on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Laughs, not quite getting it but then I do. I don't notice my pale cheeks gain a slight scarlet colour, and I smirk. "Maybe,"
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:19 pm

*laughing* "And if u can't get it to work i have a way "i take out a vodoo doll of Deidara and take out a pin. I would giggle an evil laugh
    Crystal

Post  Crystal on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Hidan: WHERE IN THE HELL IS MY SYTHE

>.> *took his sythe out of boredom and hid it* dont know did you ask zetsu he has been eatting your socks again lately....

Hidan: where is my sythe bitch

what did you just call me -.-""""

HIdan: you heard me

*his sythe appears in my hands* rot in hell bitch *chucks it at him slicing his shoulder good before he can catch it* -.-"" *stalks off pissed to all hell*... note... to ...self.. hidan... gets to eat his own cooking for a week...
    Pamizard

Post  Pamizard on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:03 am

* i would laugh at hidan* "Pathetic fellow immortal" I said, "he needs anger management." I would laugh again but louder. I would look at kisame "er Hi Sharky" I said ^_^
    Crystal

Post  Crystal on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:57 pm

anger management my ass it is more like he needs an attitude adjustment... -.-"""..

Tobi: CRRYYYSTTAAALLLL *Glomps and death hugs*

GAAHHH @.@....tobi... i ...need....air

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:03 pm